Gauhati High Court (GHC) has released an official recruitment notification for the Grade III Assam Judicial Service post. The date to apply online will begin from 12th February, at 12 pm for 27 vacancies in Grade III Assam Judicial Service. This is a good time to take the opportunity for law graduates. Read on to find more.
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Recruitment 2020
|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post||Grade III Assam Judicial Service|
|Online Application Start Date||12th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||26th February 2020, 5:00 pm|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||29th February 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies for Gauhati High Court Judicial Service, he/she must fulfill the eligibility criteria which includes the educational qualification as well as age. Read the eligibility criteria as given below.
Educational Qualification Grade III Assam Judicial Service
Must be a holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
General: 38 years
SC/ST: 43 years
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Selection Process For Grade 3
There will be three stages for the selection of Gauhati High Court Recruitment Grade III Assam Judicial Service.
- Interview/Viva Voce
- Candidates who will secure more than 60% in the Prelims will be called to appear in the Mains.
- All the candidates who secure more than 60% marks in the mains will be called to appear for the interview.
- The Interview will be of 50 marks and the candidates have to secure more than 60% in the interview.
- The final selection will be in the order of merit subject to the overall suitability of candidates.
How To Apply For Gauhati High Court Judicial Service?
After going through the eligibility criteria, the interested candidates can apply for Gauhati High Court Grade III Judicial Service 2020 by reading the steps we have provided below.
- There are two steps to apply for Assam Grade III Judicial Service. |Registration |Apply |
- The candidates will first have to register themselves on the site by entering the details. After submission of details, a registration code will be sent on the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id
- After the registration, enter your registration no. and password.
- Enter the credentials and proceed further.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Preview and check your application.
- After clicking on the final Submit option, the candidate has to pay the required fee.
Fee For Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The fee is to be paid offline via generation of challan. The challan will be generated once the candidates fill the application form successfully and submit it.
Link To Apply For Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Recruitment 2020
Follow the direct link to apply for the Grade III Assam Judicial Service.
Click Here To Apply For Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Recruitment 2020
Points To Note For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2020
- The link to apply online will begin from 12th Feb.
- The candidates must hold a law degree before they apply online.
- The candidate will have to secure more than 60% to be eligible to pass in each of the exams.
- The application will be accepted only if the candidate has paid the fee successfully.
- The caste category will be applicable if the candidate has a certificate signed by a gazetted officer of Assam.
- For any technical issues, the candidates can send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post name in the subject line and related registration code, applicant name, name of father alongside the grievance in the body of the email.
Also Read: DME Assam Recruitment For 399 Vacancies