FSSAI Recruitment 2019
The FSSAI has announced recruitment for the post of Food Analyst. Applications from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned on direct recruitment basis. FSSAI Recruitment is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for a central govt jobs.
The online application form is active from 16th October to 11th November 2019. Check details of vacancy, eligibility, online form.
FSSAI Recruitment for Food Analyst: Important Dates
|Online Registration of Applications and Payment of
|Last Date for Online Application||11.11.2019 (Till
|** The Authority reserves the right to make any change in these dates|
FSSAI Recruitment Food Analyst Vacancies:
|Name of Post
|Age limit as on
closing date of
|No. of Vacancies|
ABBREVIATION: UR – Unreserved; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; OBC – Other Backward Class; PWD/
PH – Persons With Disabilities/ Physically Handicapped; EWS – Economically Weaker Sections.
$ Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘General (GEN)’. The OBC (NCL) certificate should be in the format as prescribed for Central Government Employment.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Food Analyst Eligibility
- (i) Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes and has not less than three years experience in the analysis of food; and
- Has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority
Desirable: Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research or Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Eligibility Test.
FSSAI Food Analyst Salary and Growth
(i) Pay Scale: A food analyst of FSSAI gets a Pay Level-10. Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay in the Pay Level as stipulated against the post and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance
(ii) Seniority: Seniority will be fixed in order of their merit and as per extant guidelines of Govt. of India.
(iii) Perquisites: Along with basic pay and other allowances, reimbursement of expenses for newspaper, telephone charges etc. as per eligibility shall be applicable. Medical facilities for self and dependents under CGHS/ CS(MA) Rules shall also be applicable. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contributory New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
(iv) Initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Authority’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended upto a maximum period of one year.
(v) Selected candidates may be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019: Food Analyst Selection Process
- The Food Analyst Exam consist of Written Examination + Interview
- Shortlisted candidates after Written Examination for the Interview round.
FSSAI Food Analyst Online Application Fee:
- General Category- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD- Rs 250/-
FSSAI Online Application Form Food Analyst 2019
Follow the given steps for submitting the online application for FSSAI Recruitment of Food Analyst:
How to Apply Online for FSSAI Food Analyst Application Form 2019?
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-03/2019” to open the FSSAI Food Analyst Online Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, note down the Provisional registration number and password.(An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.)
- Now, upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.[Photograph Dimensions: Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred); Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Signature Dimensions: Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred); Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb]
- Carefully fill in the online application themselves and verify each detail entered.
- After submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Click Final Submit Button
No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Candidates are requested to stay updated for more notifications on FSSAI Recruitment 2019 for Food Analyst.