FMMCH Balasore Recruitment 2020: The Government in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha, Bhubaneshwar have invited eligible candidates for various posts at health workforce. Fakir Mohan Medical College and Hospital has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Paramedical Staff. The selection will be done via a walk-in Interview which has been scheduled for 27th & 28th October 2020. The interested candidates and retired candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification can appear for the interview round. The recruitment is done for hiring candidates on a contract basis providing with daily wages and the time period is till 31.12.2020 (tentative). Read the complete article to know about FMMCH Balasore Paramedical Staff application procedure, venue & time, important dates, application fees, educational qualification, number of vacancies, and pay scale.
FMMCH Balasore Recruitment 2020
|Organisation||Balasore District Court|
|Posts||Paramedical Staff (various posts)|
|Interview Date||27 & 28 October 2020|
FMMCH Balasore Recruitment: Time & Venue
Check the date and time for the walk-in interview that is going to be held for recruiting various posts of Paramedical Staff in Balasore. The candidates are advised to reach the venue on time along with their certificates following the social distancing norms and rules of COVID-19 safety.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview – Fakir Mohan Medical College and Hospital Campus at Remuna, Balasore-756019
|Sno||Post Name||Interview Date & Time|
|1||Staff Nurse||27 & 28 October 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm|
|2||Pharmacist||27 October 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm|
|3||Laboratory Technician||27 October 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm|
|4||Radographer||27 October 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm|
|5||ECG Technician||27 October 2020 from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm|
FMMCH Balasore Vacancy 2020
The total of 270 vacancies has been released for the contractual basis of Paramedical Staff. Check the below table for the number of vacancies released post wise.
The criteria for selecting the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview round and their educational qualification. The candidates must confirm their education qualification before going to the interview round.
|SNo||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Staff Nurse||Diploma in General Nursing/GNM|
|2||Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|3||Laboratory Technician||Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|4||Radographer||Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis Technology|
The selection is strictly based on the interview performance of the candidate in the face-to-face interview round which has been scheduled for 27 and 28 October 2020. The candidates must be qualified as per the requirement mentioned above and should carry all their documents to the interview room. The hiring is done for working on contract basis till 31st December 2020; which may be increased if required.
Documents to be carried along to Interview Round
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (recently clicked)
- Self-attested photocopy of HSC/Equivalent examination certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of passed certificate and mark sheets of essential qualification and preferential qualification
- Self-attested photocopy of identity proof like Voted ID Card/ Aadhar card/ PAN Card
- Certificate for conversion as applicable to % mark if any
- Certificate towards AICTE/UGC recognition of institution or University if any.
The eligible candidates who will be selected during the interview round for the contract basis recruitment will be kept on daily wages.
- Staff Nurse- Rs. 1000 per day (Rs. 388 as per Labour & ESI dept. + Rs. 612 for COVID-19 incentive)
- Pharmacist- Rs. 1000 per day (Rs. 388 as per Labour & ESI dept. + Rs. 612 for COVID-19 incentive)
- Laboratory Technician- Rs. 1000 per day (Rs. 388 as per Labour & ESI dept. + Rs. 612 for COVID-19 incentive)
- Radographer- Rs. 1000 per day (Rs. 448 as per Labour & ESI dept. + Rs. 552 for COVID-19 incentive)
- ECG Technician- Rs. 448 per day