FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) will be soon releasing the official notification for Category 1 Recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade-II, AG, Typist and other posts on its official website tentatively in February 2021. The number of vacancies will be announced with the release of notification. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for FCI Category-1 Recruitment 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|FCI Category -1 Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Food Corporation of India|
|No of Vacancy||To Be Notified Soon|
|Registration begins||February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Final Application||March 2021|
|Advt No.||To Be Notified Later|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|FCI Online Apply Online||February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||March 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||To Be Notified Soon|
|FCI Exam Dates||To Be Notified Soon|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The education qualification for various posts of FCI Category-1 will be released along with the notification pdf.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
How to Apply for FCI Category-1 Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of FCI @www.fci.gov.in.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all information carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo before the last date.
- Recheck all mentioned details.
- make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Take a print of the application form for further use.
Online Application Link
The online registration process for FCI Category-1 Recruitment 2021 will be notified with the official notification. Stay tuned with every latest update.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be made upon the candidate’s performance in the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification.