FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has recently released the recruitment notification for FCI Manager 2019. The Application process will begin on 28th September 2019.
With the release of the FCI Manager Notification, candidates must be curious about the FCI Manager Exam Pattern and Syllabus. And it is important for the candidates to have an idea of the exam pattern before starting with the preparation of FCI Manager Exam. Applicants can start their preparation today onward to get a good score in the Exam. They may get an idea of exam pattern, subjects and type of questions that will be asked in the examination from this article.
This article will further give detailed information on FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates can also check FCI Manager Syllabus from the link given below in this page. Read further to find out.
FCI Manager Exam Selection Process:
The Selection process for FCI Manager (General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering and Electrical Mechanical Engineering)that is A, B, C, D, E, F, G Post consist of the following stages:
- Online Test
While for FCI Manager (Hindi) will consist of only the Online Test and Interview. The Exam Pattern for FCI Manager has been explained in the subsequent paragraphs.
The Online Test comprises of Phase 1 and Phase 2 Exam.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern Phase 1
Description of FCI Manager Exam Pattern (Phase 1):
- Phase-I Online test will be an Objective type (comprising Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- Unanswered questions will will not be rewarded any marks.
- The marks obtained in FCI Manager Exam Phase-I will not be considered in final merit ranking.
The following table depicts the Exam Pattern for FCI Manager/Management Trainee 2019:
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
FCI Manager Syllabus Phase 1:
- English Language Syllabus will be from Reading, Grammar and Sentence related Grammar use.
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus will be from Logic based and Conclusion based on good reasoning of the candidate.
- Numerical Aptitude Syllabus will be from Arithmetic and General Numerical Problems.
FCI Manager Exam Pattern Phase 2
Description of FCI Manager Exam Pattern (Phase 2):
- The Phase 2 comprises of One paper Exam(Paper I) for FCI Manager Exam (General, Depot, Movement), that is for post A, B and C
- Two Paper Exam (I and II) will take place for FCI Manager (Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering and Electrical Mechanical Engineering) D, E, F, G Post
- Also, for FCI Manager (Hindi) that is H Post, there will be a two paper type (III and IV) exam
- Please note that there is no negative marking in Phase 2 of FCI Manager/Management Trainee Examination
|Number of Papers||Post code||Post|
|One Paper Exam||Paper I only||A||Manager (General)|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I and Paper II||D||Manager (Accounts)|
|F||Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|G||Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||H||Manager (Hindi)|
FCI Manager Phase 2: Distribution of Questions and Marks in Type of Papers
Keeping in mind the FCI Manager Syllabus 2019, the questions and marks in each paper is described in the table below:
|Paper Type||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper 1||120 Questions||120||90 Minutes|
|Paper 2||60 Questions||120||60 Minutes|
|Paper 3||120 Questions||120||90 Minutes|
|Paper 4||i) 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English||30|
|ii) 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi||30|
|iii) 01 Essay in Hindi||30|
|iv) 01 Precis Writing in English||30|
FCI manager Syllabus & FCI Manager Exam Pattern is an important guide for the candidates to be aware of the exam scheme, trend and type of subjects and questions. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, exam pattern previous year papers and/or mock papers. Candidates may take the test series and mock questions on the given topics to keep a track of their performance and help improve their score. Candidates can consult the adda247 website for study material related to question papers/mock papers.
Also to get latest notifications on FCI Manager Exam 2019.
All the best!