FCI Apply Online 2021
FCI Apply Online 2021: All the aspirants who have been waiting for FCI to release Category-1 posts can now submit their duly form application form on its official website. Food Corporation of India (FCI) has invited online applications for managerial and other posts in the organisation. Through this recruitment, FCI aims to recruit eligible candidates to fill up a total of 89 category-1 posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for FCI Recruitment 2021 through the direct link or official website @fci.gov.in on or before 31st March 2021. The candidates who will be selected for AGM posts will get a handsome salary between Rs 60,000 to 1.8 lakh and Medical officers will be paid between Rs 50,000 to Rs 1.6 lakh.
FCI Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||27th February 2021|
|FCI Apply Online Starts||01st March 2021 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||31st March 2021 (16:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||31st March 2021|
|Last Date to print the application||15th April 2021|
How to Apply Online for FCI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of FCI @www.fci.gov.in. or directly apply from the below link.
- Click on the Recruitment button on the homepage.
- A new page will open, click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Click on the link “For Application Process (Application link for online form is available from 01.03.2021 – 10:00 Hrs. to 31.03.2021 – 16:00 Hrs.)”
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name,
Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill in all information carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo before the last date.
- Recheck all mentioned details and make payment of application fee through online mode
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Download and take a print of the application form for further use.
FCI Apply Online 2021: Application Fees
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
FCI Apply Online Link 2021
The Online registration will remain active from 01st March 2021 (10:00 Hrs (IST)) to 31st March 2021 (16:00 Hrs (IST)) only. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. FCI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in the submission of an Online Application.
Important Points to be noted before starting the online application
Before applying online, candidates should scan their :
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text is given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”