Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is out @fact.co.in. The notification has been released for the post of Apprentice, with 81 Vacancies for Graduates & Diploma Holders. Candidates interested may check their eligibility and may read on for the official notification details. Apply Online link has been provided too.
FACT Recruitment for Apprentice 2020
|Conducting Body||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)|
|Requirements||Graduates | Diploma Holders
|No of Vacancies||81|
|Age Limit||23 and 25 years maximum on 1st January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23rd January 2020|
FACT Apprentice Notification 2020
The organization, FACT has released the official notification for the Apprenticeship, which is now available to download. The document informs the details of eligibility, vacancy, important dates, selection process. Check the given link to download PDF.
FACT Apprentice Vacancy 2020
Under FACT Apprentice Recruitment, Vacancy for Graduate apprentices are tabulated below:
|Graduate Apprentices||No of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Engineering||2|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation||3|
As FACT Apprentice Notification, Vacancy for Diploma apprentices are tabulated below:
|Diploma Apprentices||No of Vacancies|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||5|
|Instrumentation Engineering Instrument Technology / Electronics
& Instrumentation Engineering
|Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP)||5|
This recruitment is an opportunity in Kerala Govt jobs. Candidates belonging to the state must try not to miss this chance and apply before the due date.
FACT Apprentice Eligibility 2020
For Diploma Apprentice, Eligibility as per FACT Notification is:
First-class Diploma – 60% marks (aggregate) for general category & 50% marks (aggregate) for SC/ST category candidates
A candidate should not have completed more than 3 years after passing the Diploma as on 31-03-2020.
- Age not more than 23 years as on 01-01-2020
- For general Category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1997.
- For OBC Category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1994.
- For SC/ST Category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1992.
For Graduate Apprentice, Eligibility as per FACT Notification is:
First-class Engineering Degree with an aggregate of 60% marks for General category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2020.
BOAT Southern Region Registered Candidates are only eligible to apply
- Age not more than 25 years as on 01-01-2020
- For general category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1995
- For OBC category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1992
- For SC/ST category, date of birth on or after 02.01.1990
FACT Apprentice Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of a qualifying examination and a written test. A candidate must be able to qualify with 50 % marks.
FACT Apprentice Stipend
- For a training period of one year, an amount of Rs 8000/- will be paid to the candidates for Technician(Diploma Apprentice)
- For a training period of one year, an amount of Rs 10,000/- will be paid to the candidates for Graduate Apprentice.
FACT Apprentice Online Form 2020
FACT Apprentice can use the following instructions, link and steps to complete the online form.
How to Apply Online for FACT Apprentice?
Also, document requirements of the form that are to be uploaded are also provided:
- SSL certificate graduate/ diploma certificate and mark sheet
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC
- Candidates & EWS Certificate in the case of Economically Weaker Section (Issued latest by 6 months by an officer not less than the rank of a Tahsildar or validity mentioned in the certificate within the date of application
- Disability certificate (for PwBD candidates) from a competent Medical Board
- Aadhar Card
- Dependency Certificate(Applicable for dependents of FACT employees)
Steps & Link to Apply Online for FACT Apprentice:
- Click the given link(Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice)
- As the link opens, fill the google form and provide the following details:
Personal Identity details, Aadhar card, Upload the documents from the list above
- Click the Declaration and Submit the form
- Take a Print out for the form and keep it for future reference
Candidates must take care of the last date to apply online, which is 23rd January 2020. Also, the documents and details asked in the google form are mandatory to be submitted. Without them, the form cannot be submitted. Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student Registration ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
You may also subscribe to our notifications by pressing the bell icon(in red) at the end of the page, to receive all the latest updates about govt jobs.