FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021
FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) is hiring eligible candidates for Apprenticeship in various trades as per the notification published on 23rd November 2021. It is mandatory that the candidates must enroll themselves on the website @apprenticeshipindia.org and submit the application form before 18th December 2021. Interested candidates should bookmark this article for more information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process and stipend.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
FACT has released 98 vacancies for the post of Apprentice under The Apprenticeship Act in various trades. The candidates who have pursued ITI must first enroll on the online portal @apprenticeshipindia.org if they haven’t registered themselves yet. The offline applications will be accepted before 18th December 2021. The candidates can refer to the table below for details related to FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
|Organization||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)|
|Number of Vacancies||98|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Notification Release Date||23rd November 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||18th December 2021 [04:00 PM]|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
|Job Category||Government Job|
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are applying for Apprentice Training must read all the details and notifications specified in the notification before applying for FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The candidates can download the recruitment notification from the link given below:
FACT Apprentice Vacancies
FACT has released a total of 98 vacancies for Apprentices in various trades under The Apprenticeship Act. The vacancy distribution table is given below:
|5.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|9.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||09|
|11.||COPA/Front Office Assistant||12|
FACT Apprentice Application Form
The candidates have to fill an application form and submit it before 18th December 2021 [till 04:00 PM]. The candidates can download the application form by clicking on the link given below:
Steps to Apply for the FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download the FACT Apprentice Application Form:
- Visit the official website @fact.co.in or click on the link above the download form.
- Click on the floating link “Recruitment Notifications for Graduate, Diploma and Trade Apprenticeship Training”.
- A new page will open. Under the Trade Apprentice Selection, click on Application Form.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
- Fill in all the details of the application form. Enclose the copies of supporting documents with the application form.
- Send the application to the following address before 18th December 2021 (till 04:00 PM).
The Deputy Manager (Training),
Fact Training and Development Centre,
List of Supporting Documents
The candidates must attach the attested copies of the following documents:
- SSLC Certificate & Mark Sheet/Equivalent Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- ITI Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Dependency Certificate (if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees).
- Aaadhaar Card
FACT Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the Apprenticeship. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates of the Kerala domicile will be given the main preference.
- Those candidates who have previously applied for Apprenticeship are NOT eligible for this Apprenticeship Training.
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in the relevant ITI/ITC Trade approved by NCVT.
- The SC/ST candidates must score 50% marks in the ITI/ITC Trade approved by NCVT.
The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 23 years as of 01.01.2022.
- For general candidates – Date of birth on or after 02.01.1999.
- For OBC candidates (NCL) – Date of birth on or after 02.01.1996.
- For SC/ST candidates: Date of birth on or after 02.01.1994.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The officials will prepare a merit list of candidates based on ITI marks and SSLC/equivalent marks with 50% weightage. The marks will be released on the official website.
FACT Apprentice – Stipend
The candidates who get shortlisted will undergo Apprenticeship Training for 1 year. The monthly stipend is Rs. 7000.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many vacancies are released by FACT?
Ans. FACT has released 98 vacancies for Trade Apprentice in various trades.
Q. What is the last date to apply for FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 18th December 2021.
Q. How can I apply for FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link given in this article to download the application form. Follow the steps as mentioned.