Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) has released recruitment notification for the Trade Apprentice posts. There are total 98 vacancies in FACT. As per the official site of FACT i.e., fact.co.in, candidates can Apply online for FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 17th February 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The online application Trade Apprentice post has been activated for the period of 10 days i.e., from 17th to 28th February 2020. Candidates may start applying for the online application form by clicking on the link provided below. The form has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Trade Apprentice. The last date to apply online is 28th February 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment Overview
|Date of Opening of Registration||17th February 2020|
|Date of Closing of Registration||28th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28th February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
FACT Apprentice 2020: Vacancy Details
There are total 98 vacancies in FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment for Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||6|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||9|
|COPA / Front Office Assistant||12|
FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|FACT Trade Apprentice Important Dates||Dates|
|FACT Online Application Start Date||17th February 2020|
|Online Form Last Date||28th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28th February 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
FACT Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Maximum Age D.O.B given below.
For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02-01-1997.
For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02-01-1994.
For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02-01-1992.
- Educational Qualifications: ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) (Relevant Trade Disciplines)
- Application Fee-
For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PH /Female candidates: Rs. 0/-
Note: Candidate can pay the exam fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at State Bank of India.
Prerequisites of FACT Trade Apprentice Online Application Form
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/ PwD Certificate
FACT Apprentice Online Application 2020
The online application form for FACT Trade Apprentice has begun on 17th February 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
FACT Trade Apprentice Online Application Link
Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link provided below for Trade Apprentice in FACT.
How to Apply Online for FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the FACT Trade Apprentice Recruitment link given above.
- As the new page opens, Enter details to login for your I.D for which you want to apply.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting FACT Apprentice Online form:
- The FACT Trade Apprentice Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
FACT Trade Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of FACT Trade Apprentice Application by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2020.