ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released Skill Test Admit Card on 15th October for the post of UDC, Stenographer. ESIC UDC Skill Test Exam Date is 20th October 2019 as per official notification. The ESIC Mains Exam was held on 1st September 2019 and result for same was declared on 24th September 2019. Skill Test Admit card link is now available.
Candidates can go through this article for exam pattern and information regarding Skill Test of ESIC UDC 2019. Link to download ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card is active as verified from official website.
ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019 Notice
ESIC has released a notice regarding the UDC & Steno Admit Card Skill Test 2019. The Admit Card link has been released by ESIC. Candidates can check the official notice regarding ESIC UDC & Steno Skill Test Admit Card 2019.
Steps to Download ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019:
After clicking the link for ESIC Skill Test Admit Card for UDC, follow the given steps:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit card 2019 (currently inactive will be activated once admit cards release).
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Candidates must note that the date of ESIC UDC Skill Test is on 20th October 2019.
ESIC UDC Skill Test: Exam Pattern
ESIC UDC Skill Test Comprises of two tests namely Computer Skill Test and Stenography Test (For Stenographer only). The ESIC UDC Skill Test Scheme is explained below.
Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature):
- It comprises of three parts which are explained in table below.
- It is Qualifying in nature.
- Candidates need to score 17 out of 50 marks to qualify Computer Skill Test of ESIC UDC Skill Test 2019.
|Part A||Preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point||10 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Part B||Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 200 words with formatting in
|Part C||Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel with use of formula||20 Marks|
The Syllabus & Scheme of Examination of Objective Type Test (Qualifying in Nature) on Working Knowledge of Computers of PWD Candidates who are unable to type due to their disability is as under:
|Section Name||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|Basics of Computer||10||
30 minutes (40 minutes for
PWD CAndidates eligible
for assistance of scribe)
|Basics of MS Word||10|
|Basics of MS Excel||10|
|Biscs of Operating Systems||10|
|Basics of Internet||10|
Stenography Test For the post of Stenographer(Qualifying in nature):-
- Candidates have to give Stenography Test for the post of ESIC Stenography Skill Test 2019, there is no exemption from this test.
- It is done for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on computer for one hour.
- VH candidate will be required to transcribe the matter in 85 minutes for English Shorthand or in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for the post of Stenographer. The Medium will be same what candidates has filled in their Online Application form.
- Up to 7% mistakes are allowed for UR Candidates and 10% for other categories.
Documents to carry with your ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Call Letter.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- Candidate Should carry all the important document which need to be carry with them.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for ESIC UDC Skill Test Admit Card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
- The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given in the Call Letter before appearing in the Examination
ALL THE BEST !!