ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022: Adda247 has discussed the detailed & accurate ESIC UDC Mains Exam analysis 2022 for the mains exam held today i.e. on 30th April 2022. This ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis will help all the candidates who are planning to appear in the upcoming ESIC UDC Exams. As per the candidate’s reviews, the difficulty level of today’s exam could be considered as “Moderate”. Check the detailed section-wise ESIC UDC Exam Analysis of the exam as per the reviews of the aspirants who have appeared in the Exam.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Overall Good Attempts
As per ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022, the overall difficulty level of the exam was Moderate and the overall good attempts range between 121- 129. Check section-wise expected good attempts and difficulty level as tabulated below.
|Subjects||Good attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||32- 34||Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||29- 31||Moderate|
|General Awareness||29- 31||Moderate|
|English Comprehension||31- 33||Easy to Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 30 April 2022- Sectional Review
There are 4 sections in the ESIC UDC Mains Exam 2022 namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, English comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness for which the complete ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 has been detailed below for your reference.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- English
There was 1 set of reading comprehension with 10 questions and the passage was on “Metrics”. There were also 2-3 questions of synonyms and antonyms with RC. The topic-wise ESIC UDC Exam Analysis is as such-
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Reasoning
The questions about puzzles & seating arrangement were as-
- Year Based Puzzle- 5 questions
- Month Based Puzzle (9 person)- 5 questions
- Uncertain Seating Arrangement (17 Persons)- 5 questions
- Parallel Row Seating Arrangement- 5 questions
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Easy-Moderate|
|Classification (3 Fields)||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Comparison Based Puzzle||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Sequence Based Puzzle||05||Easy-Moderate|
|Linear Based Arrangement (5 Persons)||02||Easy-Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Quantitative
DIs asked in ESIC UDC Mains Exam were based on-
- Bar Graph Data Interpretation- 5 questions
- Case let Data Interpretation- 5 questions
- Tabular Data Interpretation- 5 questions
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Missing Number series||05||Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||12||Moderate|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- General Awareness
The General Awareness section asked in the ESIC UDC Mains Exam held on 30th April 2022 was Moderate as per ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022. The current affairs questions were from February and March 2022. A few of the questions asked in today’s exam have been discussed below.
- MPC Full Form of “M”: Monetary
- Venue of Women’s T20: South Africa
- Fire Museum: Pune, Maharashtra
- Where has NATO started Cold Response 22: Norway.
- Women’s Host of World Cup 2022: New Zealand
- Param Shakti: IIT Madras.
- Chairman of SEBI: Madhabi Puri Buch.
- Dustlik Exercise: India-Uzbekistan.
- The theme of World Water Day: Groundwater: Making the invisible visible.
- Financial Literacy Week was released by: RBI.
- RC Lahoti: 35th Chief Justice of India passed away recently.
- Bihar Diwas: 22nd March
- Who Formed East India Association? Dadabhai Naoroji.
- High Court Judge appointed by whom? President.
- Educationist Society Founder: Mahadev Govind Ranade.
- UGC Head: D. P. Singh.
- BATA Brand Ambassador: Disha Patani.
- My11Circle Brand Ambassador: Shubman Gill and Ruturaj Gaikwad.
- Sarika National Park: Rajasthan.
- Arunachal Pradesh park touches International Boundry: Namdapha National Park.
- Plastic Waste Road related question?
- 1st para-athlete to receive Padma Bhushan: Devendra Jhajharia.
- WHO Day? 7 April
- NITI Aayog and FAO Launch Book Titled Indian Agriculture towards 2030.
- Abu Dhabi Future of Museum related question.
- Hero Electric car name: Vida
- Reappointed NATO Head name: Jens Stoltenberg.
- Ashley Barty: Australian tennis player.
- Top country Happiness Index: Finland.
- Best Film of The year: Pushpa.
- International Intellectual Property Rank India: 43.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022 30th April- Video Analysis
Connect with our experts through this live analysis conducted on our youtube channel. The teachers have directly connected with the students to provide them with a complete analysis for Shift- 1 of ESIC UDC Mains Exam 2022 and know what was the level of examination and which questions were asked in the exam.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Pattern 2022
- Total 200 questions for 1 mark each to be solved in 120 minutes duration.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Analysis 2022- FAQs
Q1. What was the level of questions asked from the General Awareness section in ESIC UDC Mains?
Ans. The level of questions asked from the General Awareness section was Moderate as reviewed by the candidates.
Q2. Is there any negative marking in ESIC UDC Mains Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.