ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital has released a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Part-Time/Full-Time Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Junior Resident & Part-Time Super Specialist posts on the Interview bases @esic.nic.in. This recruitment is conducted by ESIC for 185 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue from 24th December 2020 to 06th January 2021. The Address of the interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates, and important points.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of ESIC Recruitment in the table below.
|ESIC Recruitment 2020 For Kolkata, Indore, Faridabad & Baddi|
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital|
|Test Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Part-Time/Full-Time Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Junior Resident & Part-Time Super Specialist|
|Interview Date||21st December to 06th January 2021|
ESIC Recruitment For Kolkata, Indore, Faridabad & Baddi Vacancies
Check the vacancy distribution for different regions is given in the table below.
|ESIC Hospital, Kolkata|
|ESIC Model Hospital, Baddi|
|ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad|
|SR against GDMO||28|
|Part-Time/Full Time/Super Specialist||14|
|ESIC Hosp. & ODC, Nandanagar, Indore|
|Full Time/Part Time Specialist||15|
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Check the educational qualification for the ESIC Recruitment For Kolkata, Indore, Faridabad & Baddi.
- Candidates holding Medical Qualification, PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma/ MBBS from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the aforesaid posts. All candidates are advised to go through the official notification for post wise qualification details.
- Faculty, Part/Full-Time Super Specialist: 67 years
- SR, SR against GDMO & Part-Time/Full-Time Specialist: 45 years
- JR: 30 years
ESIC Recruitment: Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of ESIC Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill in all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the mentioned address on the date of the Interview with the application form and documents.
ESIC Recruitment Walk-In Address
Click on the link to take a printout of the ESIC Recruitment Application Form from the notification and reach the given address on the date of the interview with the prescribed documents.
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad: Interview on 21 December at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad
- ESIC, Solan, HP: Interview on 23 December at MS Chamber, 3rd Floor, ESIC Hospital Baddi (HP)
- ESIC, Indore: Interview on 5 & 6 January 2020 at Conference Hall (Room No 11), Ground Floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Nanda Nagar, Indore
- ESIC Kolkata: Available Soon
ESIC Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the ESIC Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.