ESIC Noida Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Noida has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Specialist, and Super Specialist posts on the Interview bases. This recruitment is conducted by ESIC for 67 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 29th June 2020. The Address of interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates and important points.
ESIC Noida Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of ESIC Noida Recruitment in the table below.
|ESIC Noida Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Noida|
|Test Name||Senior Resident, Specialist, and Super Specialist|
|Interview Date||29th June 2020|
ESIC Noida Recruitment: Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|SR on Contract Basis||23|
ESIC Noida Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who completed either their Post Graduation or DNB or Diploma with MBBS from any Recognized Institute or University in India, in the specific field as the Educational Qualification and having 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Age Limit:
|Specialist/ Super Specialist||67 yrs|
|SR on Contract Basic||45/ 67 yrs|
Age Relexation: As per govt. norms.
ESIC Noida Recruitment 2020: Walk In Interview
- Take a print out of ESIC Noida Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach the Director (Medical), Noida, ESIC Model Hospital, Sectpr-24, Noida, between 9:30 to 11:30 a.m on 29th June 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
ESIC Noida Recruitment Application Form
Click on the link to take print our of ESIC Noida Application Form.
ESIC Noida Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the ESIC Noida Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.