ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Senior Resident on contract basis, Full time Contractual Specialist, Part time Specialist, and Part time Super Specialist. The notification is released to hire 61 Medical Professional. Check Important details, Notification PDF, Eligibility, Vacancy, in the article below.
ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020
Check the important information regarding the ESIC Hospital recruitment of various posts in the table below.
|ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||ESIC Hospital|
|Position Name||Senior Resident, Senior Resident on contract basis,
Full time Contractual Specialist, Part time Specialist,
and Part time Super Specialist
|Interview Date||16th, 17th and 18th June 2020|
ESIC Hospital Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||28th May 2020|
|Walk-in||16th, 17th and 18th June 2020|
ESIC Hospital Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Resident on contract basis||05|
|Full time Contractual Specialist||05|
|Part time Specialist||01|
|Part time Super Specialist||05|
ESIC Hospital Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University and also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Valid Delhi Medical Council (DMC) registration.
- Senior Resident on contract basis: MBBS/Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University and also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Valid Delhi Medical Council (DMC) registration.
- Full time Contractual Specialist: Post Graduate Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three (03) years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years after diploma.
- Part time Specialist: MBBS with Post Graduate (MD/DNB/Diploma) in specialty from recognized university with 03 years Degree/05 years Diploma of post PG qualification experience and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/State Medical Council.
- Part time Super Specialist: MBBS/MD/MS/DNB OM/MCH and registered with MCI/State Medical Council (SMC).
ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020: Walk-In Interview
Candidates need to bring the original documents at the venue of interview, with the application form, as given in the notification. Candidates also bring work experience certificates or testimonials at the time of interview. Candidates can check the interview date and time are given below.
Interview Venue and Time: Candidates have to come for interview at Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Rohini, Sector-15, Delhi on 16th, 17th and 18th at 09:00 a.m. .
Candidates can check more jobs notification, admit card, result, exam pattern, syllabus and other notices related to the govt. jobs in India on our website, the link of which is given below.