ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Specialist, and Super Specialist posts on the Interview bases. This recruitment is conducted by ESIC for 67 vacancies. The interested applicants have to appear for the interview along with their application form and documents at the venue on 08th September 2020. The Address of the interview is given below. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age, Dates, and important points.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of ESIC Delhi Recruitment in the table below.
|ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Delhi|
|Test Name||Senior Resident and Specialists|
|Notification||03rd September 2020|
|Official Advt. No.||113-A/12/11/14/2019/Med|
|Interview Date||08th September 2020|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Vacancies
|Senior Resident (One Year)||PEADS||01|
|Specialists (One Year)||Pathology||01|
|Part-Time Super Specialists||Cardiology||01|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Check the educational qualification for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020.
- Senior Resident-MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned sociality from recognized University/Institution.
- Senior Resident (One Year)-MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/ Diploma or equivalent
- Specialists (One Year)-PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- Part-Time Super Specialists-MBBS/MD/MS/DNB from recognized University/Institute.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview
- Take a print out of ESIC Delhi Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach Indira Gandhi, E.S.I. Hospital, Surajmal Vihar, Delhi, 110092 on 08th September 2020 for their interview, along with their Application Form and documents.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Application Form
Click on the link to take a print out of ESIC Delhi Application Form.
ESIC Delhi Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the ESIC Delhi Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.