EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the Admit Card for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019. All such candidates who have qualified the Mains test will be called for the computer skill test, i.e.phase III test for Social Security Asst. The Skill Test has been scheduled for 25th December 2020. The candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)-epfindia.gov.in or from the direct link provided in the article. The candidates are advised to download their hall ticket much before the exam date to avoid any technical error at last minute.
EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organisation Name||Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Social Security Assistant 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||8th December 2020|
|Skill Test Date||25th December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Main Exam, Skill Test|
EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020: Exam Date
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will be conducting the Skill Test on 25th December 2020 for EPFO SSA Recruitment. The admit card has been released from the direct link given below.
EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020: Direct Link To Download
Candidates can download the SSA Skill Test Hall Ticket by clicking the given link and following the given instructions. The candidates have to carry their hall ticket to the exam hall else the entry would not be permitted.
Steps to Download EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020
- Click the given link, that reads Click here to Download EPFO SSA Skill Test Admit Card 2020
- As the link opens, Enter the credentials: Roll No./ Registration No. & Date of Birth.
- Enter the Login or Submit Button.
- As the EPFO Admit Card Mains document opens, click on the Print or Download option to save the Admit Card.
- Get a print out of the Admit Card to carry the same in the examination hall.