The Admit Card for EPFO SSA Mains has been released. The Admit Card is released 10-15 days before the Mains exam. As the declared date of EPFO SSA Mains Exam is 14th November 2019, candidates who have been qualified the SSA Phase 1 can download the Admit Card. Total 22229 candidates have been shortlisted for Main (Phase-II ) examination.
EPFO SSA Admit Card for Mains Exam 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released Mains Admit Card 2019 on 25th October 2019. EPFO Social Security Assistants (SSA) examination was conducted throughout India for 2186 vacancies. The Mains exam date was already informed in October. As per the trend, the Admit Card has been released some days before the exam. Candidates can go through this article for the important information of EFPO SSA Mains Admit Card 2019.
EPFO SSA Mains Admit Card 2019 Link
Candidates can download the SSA Call Letter by clicking the given link and following the given instructions.
EPFO SSA Mains Admit Card 2019 Steps to Download
Follow the given steps to Download EPFO SSA Admit Card for Phase 2 2019:
- Click the given link, that reads “Click here to Download EPFO Mains Admit Card 2019.
- As the link opens, Enter the credentials: Roll No./ Registration No. & Date of Birth.
- Enter the Login or Submit Button.
- As the EPFO Admit Card Mains document opens, Click the Print or Download option to save the Admit Card.
Get a print out of the Admit Card to carry the same in the examination hall.
Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the call letter with them as it may be required at the time of appearing in Phase-III of the examination i.e Computer Data Entry Test.
Highlights of EPFO SSA Mains Exam 2019
- The EPFO mains examination is scheduled for 14th November 2019.
- The process of selection is based on marks obtained in 2 phases i.e. Phase-I (Preliminary Exam), Phase – II (Main Exam) and Computer Data Entry Test.
- The total duration for the exam is 2 hours and 45 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue
for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the
call letters, going through the instructions etc
- Given is the EPFO Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective
|Number of Question||Maximum
|1.||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|3.||English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Bilingual|
|5.||Descriptive Paper (English
Language with emphasis
on comprehension and
|3 (letter,precis, comprehension)||30||45 minutes||English|
|GRAND TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45
Documents to Carry with EPFO SSA Mains Admit Card 2019:
- Two Passport Size photographs.
- Photo identity card are most important documents to be carried as they are for the verification of the appearing candidates. Photo ID Cards may include PAN Card, AADHAR Card, License, Passport, Voter ID Card.
- A xerox of the photo ID card(s) may also be taken along.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with this website for EPFO SSA Mains 201
Click here for more Govt. Jobs 2019