ECL Recruitment 2020: Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) has released notification for Medical Specialist Consultant and Medical Non Specialist (GDMO) consultant Posts on contract basis. There are total 53 vacancies for Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the medical officer post till 25th June 2020. Check application format, eligibility criteria, vacancies, application address in the article.
ECL Recruitment: Overview
|ECL Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Specialist Consultant and
Medical Non Specialist (GDMO) consultant
|Notification Date||08th June 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||25th June 2020|
ECL Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||08th June 2020|
|Walk-in Interview Date||25th June 2020|
ECL Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Medical Specialist Consultant||21|
|Medical Non Specialist (GDMO) consultant||32|
ECL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates holding MBBS degree from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council and valid permanent Registration.
- Age Limit: Candidates must not exceed 65 yrs of age.
Steps to Apply for ECL Recruitment
- Click on the given link for ECL Recruitment 2020.
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application.
- The send the application with the documents to “Dy. General Manager (P /EE), ECL, Sanctoria, Dist. Paschim Bardhman (WB) Pin 713333 via post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org”.
ECL Recruitment Application Form PDF
ECL Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the ECL Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
Stay updated with the website to check latest notifications of ECL Recruitment 2020.