ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice at Hyderabad @ecil.co.in. The application for ECIL Apprentice is active from 24th August 2020. ECIL is recruiting for 285 apprentices. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of the ECIL Apprentice online application form and steps to apply online. Read further to know the details and links.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment
|ECIL Apprentice Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Posts||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Starting date||24th August 2020|
|Closing Date||19th September 2020|
ECIL Apprentice: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||24th August 2020|
|Application Last Date||19th September 2020|
|Document Verification||24th to 30th September 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
ECIL Apprentice: Vacancy Details
The total vacancies for ITI trade apprentice posts are 285. The vacancies distribution is given in the table below.
|MM Tool Maint||04|
ECIL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 11.10.2020)
Minimum: 18 Year
Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates Should Possess ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Prerequisites for ECIL Apprentice
- 10th class mark sheet
- ITI certificate
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
ECIL Apprentice: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the below link to Apply Online for ECIL Apprentice.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
ECIL Apprentice: Application Form
Candidates can apply online from 24th August to 19 September 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
Important Points for ECIL Apprentice
- ECIL Apprentice Online Form is available between 24th August to 19th September 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates of the ECIL Apprentice.
ECIL Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application by post is not acceptable
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which trade ECIL apprentice recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for ITI trade apprentices posts.
Q 2. For how many vacancies of the ECIL apprentice application is released?
Ans. There are 285 vacancies for apprentices in ECIL.
Q 3. Where one can apply for ECIL Apprentice?
Ans. One can apply for the ECIL Apprentice from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 19th September 2020.