East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification 2020 is out. The released notification is for Trade Apprentice with 1216 vacancies. The details of the recruitment are mentioned including eligibility, vacancies, pay scale, online application form. Interested candidates can check their eligibility to apply online @rrceastcoastrailway.in.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Organization – East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Post Name – Trade Apprentice
- Eligibility- 8th/10th Pass + ITI
- Pay Scale – As per Apprentices Act-1961 Rules
- Training Period of Apprentice – 01 Year
- Job Location – Coimbatore, Trichy & other cities of TN (Southern Railway Region)
East Coast Railway Apprentice Exam Dates 2020
- Starting Date – 07/December/2019
- Last Date – 06/January/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment – 06/January/2020
- Medical Exam Dates- Available Soon
East Coast Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The following is the Education Qualification Eligibility of East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates with 10th Pass from recognized Board and possess National trade certificate in relevant trade.
- 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades for Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter
15 to 24 Years
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy Distribution 2020
- East Coast Railway, Headquarter – 10
- Carriage Repair Workshop Mancheswar Bhubaneswar – 250
- Khurda Road Division -317
- Waltair Division – 553
- Sambalpur Division – 86
Download East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Official PDF
East Coast Railway Apprentice 2020 Selection Procedure
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the document/certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In the case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred.
- In case, the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
Pre-Requisites of Online Application Form:
- Scanned Photograph 100 X 120 pixels
- Scanned Signature 160 X 70 pixels
8th/ 10th Pass Marksheet | Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS (if applicable)
PwBD certificate (if applicable)
ITI Provisional & mark sheet issued by NCVT/SCVT
East Coast Railway Application Fee
• Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
• SC/ST/PH/Women – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan
East Coast Railway Apply Online Link 2020
Given is the link for East Coast Railway Application 2020. Check the instructions given after, to complete the application form.
Click here to Apply Online for East Coast Railway Apprentice 2020
- As you click the given apply online link, fill the basic identity credentials such as address, caste, qualification
- Complete the registration form & Click Submit
- Upload the necessary documents
- Make payment using one of the online modes
- Finally, Submit the completed application form
Important Points for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The type of recruitment is only an apprentice type and not a permanent employment
- Women and reserved categories are exempted from payment of any fee
- The Eligible candidates can apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment from 07 December to 06 January 2020.
- No hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements during their training as per the Apprentices Act 1961
- Candidates will be released on completion of their training period
Stay Updated for more notifications on East Coast Railway Recruitment of Trade Apprentice 2020!