For DTE Assam Recruitment 2020, applications are invited for Grade 3 & 4, giving out a total of 105 vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for the given post may go through the article providing relevant details. Listed below are the details of important dates and the process of filling the application form.
DTE Assam Recruitment 2020
- Notification Release Date- 29th February 2020
- Start Date for Online submission of Application: 29 February 2020
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 20 March 2020
Directorate of Technical Education, DTE Assam has notified the appointment of 105 vacancies for the mentioned posts:
- Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali etc.): 55 Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: 15 Vacancy
- Junior Instructor: 25 Vacancy
- Scientific Assistant (Physics): 05 Vacancy
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 05 Vacancy
DTE Assam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for DTE Assam is as follows:
- Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali)- 8th Pass | Age- 18 to 38 years
- Junior Assistant- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Govt.
Must possess Computer Skills & proficiency for handling data and text on the computer.
Age- 18 to 38 years
- Junior Instructor- Passed HSLC or TSLC and having Certificate from ITI or equivalent in appropriate trade with 5 years of experience in the relevant trade.
The experience must be from Govt. recognised organisation
Age- 21 to 38 years
Scientific Assistant(Physics)- Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Preference will be given to candidates having Major/Honours in Physics in Degree level
- Scientific Assistant(Chemistry)- Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Preference will be given to candidates having Major/Honours in Chemistry in Degree level
Age- 21 to 38 years
Selection Process for DTE Assam Grade 4 post, Jr Assistant & Scientific Assistant
For the Grade 4 post, the selection process includes a written test and Document verification, details of which will be available through the newspaper & on the official website
For all other posts, Written-test, Computer Proficiency Test/ Practical Test will be held
How to Apply For DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 For Grade 4, Assistant?
To Apply For DTE Assam Recruitment 2020, candidates need to submit the application form through the website link.
Direct Link of Application to be Updated Soon!