Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released recruitment notification for PGT, TGT , Music Teachers and Librarian Teachers. There are total 3358 vacancies for Teachers and Librarian. As per the official site of DSSSB i.e., dsssb.delhi.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for DSSSB Teachers and Libraian Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
DSSSB Teachers And Librarian Recruitment
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released notification for the Teachers and Libraian Posts. DSSSB is going to conduct recruitment for various PGT, TGT and Music Teaching and Librarian Posts (For Male & Female). The DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Application 2020 has begun on 24th January 2020 and is going to end on 23rd February 2020. Candidates must fill the Application Form before 23rd February 2020 to avoid the last minute rush.
DSSSB is going to be conducted in two (2) languages. Candidates can select their preferred language at the time for Online Application.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian: Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Exam Level||Delhi State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||2 (Two) Languages|
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment 2020 in the below table.
|Online Application form 2020 Start Date||24th January 2020|
|Online Application form 2020 Last Date||23rd February 2020|
|Admit Card release Date||Available Soon.|
|DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Exam Date||Available Soon.|
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Name of
|64/20||PGT Sociology Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||6||3||0||0||9||2||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||4||1||1||1||7||0||0||0|
|66/20||PGT Economics Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||7||14||6||6||34||1||0||0|
|67/20||PGT Economics Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||16||25||4||6||52||4||0||0|
|68/20||PGT Hindi- Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||5||55||31||13||7||111||6||0||0|
|69/20||PGT Hindi- Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||6||59||4||9||13||91||4||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||7||4||2||1||14||1||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||4||2||0||4||10||1||0||0|
|72/20||PGT Political Science– Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||16||1||3||3||24||1||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||2||21||9||0||9||41||4||0||0|
|74/20||PGT Agriculture Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||2||0||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|75/20||PGT Graphics Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||1||0||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|76/20||PGT Sanskrit Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||15||10||3||2||31||2||0||0|
|77/20||PGT Urdu Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||1||1||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|78/20||PGT Geography Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||5||2||1||2||10||0||0||0|
|79/20||PGT History Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||12||6||0||5||24||4||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||6||1||1||1||9||0||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4800||2||21||26||13||12||74||2||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4800||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|83/20||PGT Fine Arts Male||Dte. of Education||B||4800||0||7||3||2||1||13||1||0||0|
|84/20||PGT Fine Arts Female||Dte. of Education||B||4800||0||6||3||0||0||9||0||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4800||0||4||2||1||1||8||0||0||0|
|86/20||PGT Music Female||Dte. of Education||B||4800||0||1||0||1||0||2||0||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4600||27||249||253||84||79||692||0||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4600||7||70||68||10||39||194||17||0||0|
|89/20||Music Teacher||Dte. of Education||B||4600||3||37||53||8||22||123||5||12||0|
|90/20||Drawing Teacher||Dte. of Education||B||4600||16||125||34||7||49||231||15||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4600||11||107||140||20||86||364||54||0||0|
|92/20||Librarian||Dte. of Education||B||4600||9||81||61||14||32||197||8||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4600||97||255||401||121||104||978||12||0||0|
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification Criteria:
Candidates who have in relevant subject & have Degree / Diploma in Training / Education will be consider for this posts & Candidates must have: Obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution OR Obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
- Age Limit Criteria:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Librarian||Below 36 years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Drawing Teacher||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Music Teacher||Below 32 years|
|Domestic Science Teacher||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Physical Education Teacher||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Below 36 years|
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment: Age Relaxation
The age relaxation for all the post is as per the Delhi govt. rules.
|Categories||Extent of Age Concession|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|PwD. + OBC||13 years|
|Departmental candidate with at
least three years continuous
service in Govt. of NCT of Delhi/its
local or autonomous bodies.
|For Group B Post: –
Up to 05 years for Group ‘B’ posts (which are in the same
line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be
established that the service already rendered in a
particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of
the duties of post) as per DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/2/2010-
Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012.
For Group C Post: –
Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST, 43 years for
OBC) for Group ‘C’ post (which are in the same line or
allied cadres) as per DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/2/2010-
Estt.(D) dated 27th March, 2012.
|Widows/ divorced women/ women
judicially separated and who are
not re-married (for Group ’C’ posts)
|Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 yrs for SC/ST & 38 for
|Meritorious Sports Persons For Group C Post||Up to 05 years (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC
|Ex-Servicemen Group B & C (NonGazetted)||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
|Disabled Defence services
personnel (Group “C”)
|45 years (50 years of SC/ST, 48 years for OBC)|
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian: Online Application Fee
The Mode of Fee payment is online. The fee for each category candidate has been mentioned.
- General/ OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the given link for DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Online Form 2020 given below.
- As the new tab opens.
- After checking the I agree checkbox and clicking on Proceed button you will be redirected to online application form.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to confirmation page. You will also received a confirmation mail as well as an sms along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete payment button and you will be redirected to online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with confirmation message. A confirmation mail and sms will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of payment.
- After successful application you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Recruitment Application Form
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Registration is available in online mode only. The Online form Link has been given below. Thereafter, the instructions to fill the online application form of DSSSB Teachers and Librarian have also been given above. Please follow the same to Apply Online for DSSSB Teachers and Librarian 2020 for your convenience once it is active on the official website.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian 2020 Exam Scheme
Candidates can check the Exam Scheme in the below table. It is very important to know the exam pattern of the examination for straitening their preparation.
|I-T-T||3 hours||300||300||N.A||300||Section-I||1. Mental ability and reasoning ability,
2. General Awareness,
3. English Language & Comprehension,
4. Hindi Language & comprehension,
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
(20 Marks each) : 100 Marks
|Section-II||MCQs pertaining to Post Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.
(200 Questions): 200 Marks.
|I-T-T||2 hours||200||200||N.A||200||Section-I||Section – A:- MCQs of one mark each as per existing examination scheme
1. General Awareness,
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability,
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability,
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
(20 Marks each)
Section – B:- MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned including questions on teaching methodology/B.Ed. (100 Marks)
- Applicants of the post codes 87/20 to 92/20 must have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category
(UR/OBC/SC/ST/PwD/ExSm) minimum qualifying marks. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of
aggregate marks of both the section A & B (pls. refer notices dated 28/07/2017 & 03/01/2020 available on the
website of the Board).
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination in case the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notice No. F.4(130)/P&P/13/DSSSB/20-33 dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):-
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian 2020 Admit Card
The DSSSB Admit Card 2020 for Teachers and Librarian will be officially available in the month of April (Tentatively). We will be updating the Admit Card link here for your convenience.
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian 2020 Result
DSSSB Teachers and Librarian Result will be tentatively available in the month of June 2020. The result can be checked from this website as soon as its release on the official website.