DSSSB Salary 2021
DSSSB Salary 2021: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released 13043 vacancies for Trained Graduate Teacher, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher posts to be recruited for FY 2021-22. The candidates interested in the vacancies are eager to know the salary of the posts released. DSSSB provided a handsome salary with lucrative allowances to the candidates selected for various posts with a basic pay between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 44,900. Check the article below and know the PayScale, Grade pay, Approx. Total Salary per month and Net / Approx. Cash in hand Salary per month for various posts.
DSSSB Salary 2021: Overview
|DSSSB Salary 2021|
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the post||DSSSB Recruitment 2021|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 44,900|
DSSSB Salary 2021: Grade Pay
The major classifications of the recruitments done by the DSSSB are as follows: –
- The posts with the grade pay of Rs.5400, Rs.4800, Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 in the pay scale of Rs 9,300 – 34,800 in the Pay Band-2. The salary range for these posts is Rs.35,000 – Rs.55,000.
- The posts with the grade pay of Rs.2800, Rs.2400, Rs.2000, Rs.1900 and Rs.1800 in the pay scale of Rs.5,200-20,200 in the Pay Band-1. The salary range for these posts is Rs.20,000 – Rs.40,000.
Check the post-wise grade pays for group-wise vacancies released by DSSSB for FY 2021-22 from the below table
|Group A||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs. 4600|
|Group B||Assistant Teacher||Rs. 4200|
|Group C||Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||Rs. 1900|
|Group B||Counsellor||Rs. 4200|
|Group C||Head Clerk||Rs. 4600|
|Group C||Patwari||Rs. 2000|
DSSSB Salary 2021: Detailed Pay Scale
The selected candidates for the posts of TGT, PRT, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, and Patwari will be paid a handsome salary. The basic pay of the posts will range between Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 44,900. For a detailed salary structure, refer to the below table.
|Posts||Pay Scale||Starting Basic Pay||Total Salary per month||In-hand Salary Per month|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs.9,300-34,800||Rs. 44,900||Rs. 62,000-67,000||Rs. 56,000-61,000|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs.9,300-34,800||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 50,000-54,000||Rs. 45,000-49,000|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||Rs.5,200-20,200||Rs. 19,900||Rs. 28,000-32,000||Rs. 25,800-29,800|
|Counsellor||Rs.9,300-34,800||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 50,000-54,000||Rs. 45,000-49,000|
|Head Clerk||Rs.9,300-34,800||Rs. 44,900||Rs. 62,000-67,000||Rs. 56,000-61,000|
|Patwari||Rs.5,200-20,200||Rs. 21,700||Rs. 32,000-36,000||Rs. 29,600-33,600|
DSSSB Salary Allowances
The candidates will be given allowances as per the guidelines detailed by DSSSB for various posts.
- Residential Quarters or HRA (24% of the basic pay). It depends upon whether the employee takes up the quarters provided by the authroity or arranges his/her own accommodation.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- 9% of the basic pay.
- Transport Allowance (TA)- Rs.3,600 per month, for both groups (fixed).
- Dearness Allowance (DA) on the Travel Allowance (TA)- 9% on the TA.
- Maternity Leave, of at least 6 months to the pregnant women.
- Medical Allowances, to assist in the medical expenses of the employee.
DSSSB Salary 2021: Career Growth, Opportunities and Promotions
The prospects of Promotion are always very lucrative for DSSSB employees, based on their work experience and performance in their respective posts. Here are a few of them: –
- A Primary Teacher can become a Trained Graduate Teacher very soon.
- A Trained Graduate Teacher can end up becoming a Post Graduate Teacher.
- Regular increase in the pay of the other stationary positions like the Music Teacher, the Drawing Teacher, the Patwari and others.