Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released recruitment notification for PGT Teachers. There are total 710 vacancies for PGT Teachers. As per the official site of DSSSB i.e., dsssb.delhi.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for DSSSB PGT Teachers Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
DSSSB PGT Teachers Recruitment 2020
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released notification for the Teacher Posts. DSSSB is conducting recruitment drive various PGT Teaching & Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) Posts (For Male & Female). The DSSSB PGT Teachers Application 2020 has begun on 14th January 2020 and is going to end on 13th February 2020. Candidates must fill the Application Form before 13th February 2020 to avoid the last minute rush.
DSSSB is going to be conducted in two (2) languages. Candidates can select their preferred language at the time for Online Application.
DSSSB PGT Teachers: Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||2 (Two) Languages|
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of DSSSB PGT Teachers Recruitment 2020 in the below table.
|Online Application form 2020 Start Date||14th January 2020|
|Online Application form 2020 Last Date||13th February 2020|
|Admit Card release Date||Available Soon.|
|DSSSB PGT Teachers Exam Date||Available Soon.|
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020: Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Name of
|19/20||PGT Biology – Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||3||0||2||2||7||0||0||0|
|20/20||PGT Biology –
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||0||0||1||1||2||0||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||0||0||1||0||1||1||0||0|
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||0||0||1||1||2||0||0||0|
|23/20||PGT Commerce Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||2||27||16||10||6||61||4||0||0|
|24/20||PGT Commerce Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||9||14||1||8||32||3||0||0|
|25/20||PGT English – Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||11||17||2||11||42||2||0||0|
|26/20||PGT English – Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||24||14||2||14||56||2||0||0|
|27/20||PGT History – Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||10||0||4||7||22||1||0||0|
|28/20||PGT Maths – Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||18||12||5||10||46||4||0||0|
|29/20||PGT Maths – Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||10||3||4||8||26||0||0||0|
|30/20||PGT Physics – Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||12||3||4||2||22||2||0||0|
|31/20||PGT Physics – Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||12||10||3||3||29||2||0||0|
|32/20||PGT Sanskrit -Female||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||2||4||2||2||10||1||0||0|
|33/20||PGT Geography Male||Dte. Of Education||B||4800||1||18||8||6||2||35||1||0||0|
|34/20||PGT Punjabi –
|Dte. Of Education||B||4800||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
Counselor (EVGC) –
|Dte. of Education||B||4800||9||88||62||23||16||198||0||0||0|
|Dte. of Education||B||4800||2||24||56||17||19||118||0||0||0|
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification Criteria:
Candidates who have in relevant subject & have Degree / Diploma in Training / Education will be consider for this posts & Candidates must have: Obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution OR Obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
- Age Limit Criteria:
Maximum: 36 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit): As per rules
DSSSB PGT Teachers: Online Application Fee
The Mode of Fee payment is online. The fee for each category candidate has been mentioned.
- General/ OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Instructions to Apply Online for DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020
- Click the given link for DSSSB PGT Teachers Online Form 2020 given below.
- As the new tab opens.
- After checking the I agree checkbox and clicking on Proceed button you will be redirected to online application form.
- Please carefully fill all the fields in the application form and click on Submit Application button
- After you clicked on the Submit Application button, you will be redirected to confirmation page. You will also received a confirmation mail as well as an sms along with your application number.
- In the confirmation page, you will be able to see your application number, examination fee along with some detail. You will also be asked to pay the examination fee in online mode. Click on the Complete payment button and you will be redirected to online payment page.
- Once you complete the payment, you will be redirected back to our website with confirmation message. A confirmation mail and sms will be sent to your registered email and mobile number regarding the status of payment.
- After successful application you can log in to your account using your application number and date of birth. You can download your submitted application form and admit card(if issued) after logging into your account.
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020 Application Form
DSSSB PGT Teachers Registration is available in online mode. The Online form Link has been given below. Thereafter, the instructions to fill the online application form of DSSSB PGT Teachers have also been given. Please follow the same to Apply Online for DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020 for your convenience.
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020 Exam Scheme
Candidates can check the Exam Scheme in the below table. It is very important to know the exam pattern of the examination for strategizing their preparation.
|I-T-T||300||300||N.A||300||Section-I||1. Mental ability and reasoning ability,
2. General Awareness,
3. English Language & Comprehension,
4. Hindi Language & comprehension,
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
(20 Marks each) : 100 Marks
|Section-II||MCQs pertaining to Post Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.
(200 Questions): 200 Marks.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination incase
the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the post codes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser
in number (i.e. not very high).
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notice No. F.4(130)/P&P/13/DSSSB/20-33 dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):-
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the
examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- The Board makes provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of document / e-dossiers and recommend the same to the indenting/user department. Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting/user department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules and as per Government of India instructions issued in this regard vide MHA OM No. 2/29/54-RPS, 19/11/1954 before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the
candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification/e-dossier.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code Notified earlier shall be
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination:
i. In case of One/Two Tier Technical Posts:-
(a) Candidate securing more marks in subject specific section is to be placed higher in merit;
(b) In case where the marks mentioned at (a) above are also equal, the candidate senior in age is to be placed higher in merit.
(c) In case where the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate whose first name comes first in
Alphabetical order (in English) is to be placed higher in merit.
ii. In case of Non-technical / General Posts:-
(a) Candidate senior in age is to be placed higher in merit.
(b) In case where the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate whose first name comes first in Alphabetical order (in English) is to be placed higher in merit.
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020 Admit Card
The DSSSB Admit Card 2020 for PGT Teachers will be officially available in the month of March(Tentatively). We will be updating the Admit Card link here for your convenience.
DSSSB PGT Teachers 2020 Result
DSSSB PGT Teachers Result will be tentatively available in the month of June 2020. The result can be checked from this website as soon as its release on the official website.