DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021: Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has released the admit card for DSSSB PGT Online Exam on its official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in on 21st June 2021. The recruitment will be done for 1096 Teacher posts out of which 978 vacancies for advt. no 04/20 and remaining 118 vacancies are for advt no. 02/20. As per the exam notice released on 07th June 2021, the Online Exam will be held from 25th June to 11th July 2021. The candidates who have applied for the teaching vacancies against Advt no. 02 & 04/20 can now download their hall ticket from the direct link below and check their exam schedule and venue.
DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021: Overview
|DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021|
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Advt No.||02/20, 04/20|
|Admit Card Release||21st June 2021|
|Exam Date||25th June to 11th July 2021|
DSSSB PGT Hall Ticket Link
The DSSSB PGT Hall Ticket 2021 for Advt no. 02/20, 04/20 has been made available by Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on its official website on 21st June 2021. The candidates who have applied for the Post Graduate teacher post against these advt no. can download their hall ticket from the below link.
Steps to Download DSSSB PGT Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official website of DSSSB @dsssb.delhi.gov.in or directly download from the above link.
- Check-in What’s New Section for “DSSSB PGT Admit Card for Advt No. 02/2020 & 04/2020.
- Click on the notification link and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket to carry along with you to the exam hall.
Details On DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2021
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Test Centre Address
- Name of Exam Centre
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern
- 200 Objective Type Questions will be there in the exam divided into 2 sections.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 or 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Section 1- 1. Mental ability and reasoning ability, 2.General Awareness, 3. English Language & Comprehension, 4. Hindi Language& comprehension, 5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation||100||(20 Marks each) – 100 Marks|
|Section 2 – MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.||200||200|