DSSSB Online Form 2021
DSSSB TGT Online Form 2021: Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board has extended the last date to accept online applications for the TGT, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher posts for Advt no. 02/2021. The last date extension notice for Advt No. 02/2021 has been released on its official website @dsssb.delhi.gov.in on 23rd June 2021. The candidates who are interested and holds all the required eligibility can now apply from the direct link provided in the article below. For Postcode 33/21 to 48/21 the online registration has been extended till 04th July 2021 and for Post Code 49/21 to 57/21, the link will be active till 03rd July 2021 so the aspirants are advised to apply much before the last date. To help you, we have provided every essential detail required to apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2021.
DSSSB Online Form 2021: Important Dates
For Advt. 02/21
|Notification Released (Advt 02/2021)||12th May 2021|
|DSSSB Apply Online Starts||25th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for DSSSB 2021|
For Advt 03/2021
|Notification Released (Advt 03/2021)||27th May 2021|
|DSSSB Apply Online Starts||04th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for DSSSB 2021||03rd July 2021|
How to fill DSSSB Application Form Online?
The aspirants interested in DSSSB Vacancies can follow the steps given below to apply online and fill the application form before 24th June 2021.
Step 1: Registration
- Search for https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ on your browser or directly apply from the link provided below on this page.
- Provide your basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password.
- After thorough verification of the details, click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Students must log in using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number and password to fill the application form.
- Enter your personal, communication, educational and work experience details correctly.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, you can see the preview of their application form.
- Go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode and is non-refundable
- Check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
DSSSB Online Application Fees
|For SC/ST/PH/Women||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online (Read official notification before payment of application fee)|
DSSSB Online Form 2021
The online application form is out for TGT, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher posts. The candidates who are interested and eligible for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 can apply online from the below link. The online registration process for postcode 33/21 to 48/21 will be commenced from 25th May to 04th July 2021 and for postcode 49/21 to 57/21, the process will be active from 04th June to 03rd July 2021.
DSSSB 2021: Documents to upload
|Uploading Document||File Dimension
|Max File Size (in KB)|
|Left thumb impression||110×140||40|
|Right thumb impression||110×140||40|
DSSSB Online Application 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date for online registration for DSSSB 2021?
Ans. The DSSSB Online Application will be active till 04th July 2021 (Advt no 02/2021 & 03rd July 2021 for 03/2021.
Q. What is the DSSSB Registration Fee?
Ans. For General/OBC, the application fee is Rs. 100 and for other categories including women, there is no application fee.
Q. How can I apply for DSSSB 2021?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @dsssbonline.nic.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. For which posts DSSSB Online Form 2021 is released?
Ans. DSSSB has released an online application form for TGT, LDC, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari, and Assistant Teacher posts.
Q. Can I apply offline for DSSSB 2021?
Ans. No, only the online applications will be accepted, any other mode of application shall be rejected.