Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released recruitment notification for Various B and C Posts. There are total 541 vacancies in DSSSB. As per the official site of DSSSB i.e., http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in, interested and eligible candidates may apply online for DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment 2020. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment
The online application Group B and C post is active between 07th January and 06th February 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Group B and C Posts. Candidates can start applying for the online application form 07th January 2020. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 06th February 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online Form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement Number 01/20|
|Date of Opening of Registration||07th January 2020|
|Date of Closing of Registration||06th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
DSSSB Group B and C: Vacancy Details
There are total 541 Vacancies for DSSSB Group B and C. Candidates can check the post-wise vacancies in the below table.
|Post Code||Post Name||Name of Department||Group||Grade Pay||Vacancies|
|01/20||Store Keeper||G.B. Pant Govt.
|Delhi Jal Board||B||4200||0||6||2||1||0||9||1||0||0|
|Delhi Jal Board||B||4600||4||20||10||8||4||46||2||0||0|
Unit in Development
|05/20||Investigator||Department of Social
|10/20||Legal Assistant||Delhi Transport
|13/20||Junior Clerk||Delhi Transport
|15/20||Hindi Translatorcum Assistant||Delhi Transport
DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|DSSSB Important Dates||Dates|
|DSSSB Start Date||07th January 2020|
|Online Form Last Date||06th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th February 2020|
|Date of Admit Card||Available Soon|
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation: It varies according to posts.
- Educational Qualifications:
Stone Keeper – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in any stream From A Recognized University will be eligible for this post.
Section Officer Horticulture – Candidates who have Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a main subject & 02 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Assistant Engineer Civil – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University will be eligible for this post.
Veterinary Livestock Inspector – Candidates who have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam & 02 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Investigator – Candidates who have Passed 10th (High School) Exam & 01 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Stenographer English – Candidates who have Passed 10th Exam with 100 wpm English Typing & 40 WPM Shorthand will be eligible for this post.
Stenographer Hindi – Candidates who have Passed 10th Exam with 80 WPM Hindi Typing & 30 wpm Shorthand will be eligible for this post.
Office Superintendent – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream & 05 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Pharmacist – Candidates who have B.Pharma Degree With 01 Year Experience OR M. Pharma Degree will be eligible for this post.
Legal Assistant – Candidates who have B.A LLB Degree With 01 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Manger (Public Relation) – Candidates who have M.A / MBA Degree with 03 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Junior Telephone Operator – Candidates who have passed their Matriculation (Class10th) Level of examination & have Certificate in Radio Mechanic will be eligible for this post.
Junior Clerk – Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam & must have typing speed of 30 WPM English, 25 WPM Hindi Typing will be eligible for this post.
Draftsman – Candidates who have Diploma Certificate in Draftsmanship in Civil will be eligible for this post.
Hindi Translator Cum Assistant – Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 03 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
Labour Welfare Inspector – Candidates who have Graduate in One of the Social Sciences Preferably in Sociology will be eligible for this post.
Accountant – Candidates who have B.Com Degree From any recognized University will be eligible for this post.
Lab Assistant (Biology) – Candidates who have Master’s Degree in Botany OR Its Equivalent Subject as a main subject will be eligible for this post.
- Application Fee-
For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Exempted.
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Prerequisites of DSSSB Online Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/PWD Certificate
DSSSB Online Application 2020
The online application form for DSSSB has begun on 07th January 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
How to Apply Online for DSSSB Group B and C Recruitment 2020
- Click on the DSSSB Recruitment 2020.
- As the new page opens, Click the the apply link of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting DSSSB Online Form:
- The DSSSB Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
DSSSB Online Application Link
Candidates can click on the given link to go to the Online Application page.
Important Points for DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- DSSSB Recruitment Online Form is available between 07th January to 06th February 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form need to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on DSSSB Recruitment 2020.
DSSSB Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of DSSSB Application by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on DSSSB Recruitment 2020.