DSSSB Fire Operator PET Admit Card 2019 is out @dsssb.nic.in under for the Post Code 18/19. DSSSB has released the admit card for Fire Operator. Physical Endurance Test (PET) for 709 candidates for the post of Fire Operator (Male), Post Code 18/19 is scheduled to be held at Sports Complex, East Vinod Nagar, Mayur Vihar, Phase-II Delhi, and Chhatrasal Stadium, Model Town. Check the direct link to download the admit card.
DSSSB Fire Operator PET Admit Card
Due to the Assembly Elections 2020 on 8th February 2020 and counting of votes on 11th February 2020 by the Election Commission of India, the PET scheduled for the aforesaid date 7th February 2020 to 11th February 2020, for the post of Fire Operator (Post Code 18/19) shall now be held on the dates’ written against each at the same Sports Complex Notices dated 7/01/2 Stadium and time as indicated on website for DSSSB Fire Operator Admit card. Check out the revised schedule given below.
|Release of DSSSB PET Admit Card||5th February 2020|
|Date of Exam||23, 24, 25 and 27 February 2020.|
How to Download Fire Operator Admit Card/Call Letter 2019
The following are the steps to download DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card/Call Letter.
- Click on the link provided below to download your Admit Card/Call Letter.
- Now enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to access the Admit Card
- Click on ‘Click to Generate e-Admit Card’.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
- You can download it from there and Print it out for appearing in the exam.
Link To Download DSSSB Fire Operator Admit Card:
Discrepancy In Downloading DSSSB PET Admit Card 2020
- After Downloading DSSSB Fire Operator PET Admit Card 2019, the candidates must check that the details such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph Category, Address, etc. mentioned in the Admit Card is correct.
- In case of any mismatch, the candidate must report to the concerned authority immediately.
Points To Note For DSSSB PET Admit Card 2019-20
- DSSSB Fire Operator Exam will be of 100 marks. There will be Long Jump (Mts), High Jump (Mts) and 800 Mts. Run (Sec.).
- Candidates need to score a total of 33% in aggregate to be called for the next stage.
- DSSSB admit card must be carried to the test centre.
- Along with the admit card, candidates should also carry a photo ID proof to the exam centre
- Candidates should appear for DSSSB exam as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card only
- The DSSSB admit card is downloaded in PDF format.
- Candidates should retain their admit card even after the exam is over for future reference (if any)