Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Answer Key 2019 is out for DASS Grade 2, Tier 2 exam @dsssb.gov.in. For the post code 81/17, the solutions are released. DSSSB Grade 2 DASS Tier 2 exam was conducted on 08 November 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the exam may check the correct answers for the questions. Check direct link to download answer key for DSSSB DASS 81/17 Exam 2019.
DSSSB DASS Answer Key 81/17 Post
For the exam DSSSB DASS (81/17), Answer Key has been released on 19th November 2019. There is a provision of raising objections on the answer key, details of which are provided after the link. Answer Key will be a help to the aspirants to assess their performance. It will also allow the candidates to compare their response with the final answer key provided. Check link to download answer key and instructions to use the the same.
Steps to Download Answer Key:
- Click the given link to download DSSSB DASS Answer Key 81/17 post.
- A new window will open, Login into your account
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth
- Press Login Button
Link to Download DSSSB Answer Key 2019 (DASS 81/17 post)
Given is the link for downloading the answer key. Use the instructions to download answer key. You may also calculate your marks using the pattern mentioned after.
How to Calculate Your Marks from DSSSB Answer Key 81/17?
- Use the exam pattern for calculating the total marks.
- Consider the negative marking scheme, if applicable.
- As per the official notification, Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer
Important Points for Selection:
- The Grade Pay of the selected candidate is 4600
- The number of vacancies released for 81/17 post are 221.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cutoff mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to number of vacancies / applicants
- For the post of Grade-II(DASS), based on the merit in Tier-II examination, candidates
will be instructed to upload their documents on the website of the Board.
- For candidates found eligible after verification of documents, numbering 1.25 times of vacancies, exit exam shall be conducted so as to fill vacancies and prepare waiting panel.
- All those who qualify in Exit Exam/Writing Skill test shall be provisionally selected or shall be part of the waiting panel as per the vacancy.
Stay Updated for more notifications on DSSSB Exam!