DSSC Recruitment 2021
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) has released an official notification stating the recruitment of various posts in Group C for 83 vacancies. The posts include Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Civilian Motor Driver, Stenographer Grade-II, Sukhani, and Carpenter. The Defence Services Staff College is a joint-defence service training institution of the Ministry of Defence. The last to apply for the desired posts is 22nd May 2021. It trains officers of all three services of the Indian Armed Forces. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, steps to apply, salary structure, and more in this post.
DSSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|DSSC Group C Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Civilian Motor Driver, Stenographer Grade-II, Sukhani, and Carpenter.|
|No. of Vacancy||83|
|Notification Release Date||01st May 2021|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||22nd May 2021
|Selection Process||Written Test and Skill/Physical Test|
|Job Location||Wellington, Tamil Nadu|
DSSC Recruitment Notification 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the official notification before applying for the desired posts. Candidates can download the Notification by clicking on the below link.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the number of vacancies of the desired post in the table given below.
Name of Post
No. of Post
|Multi Tasking Staff (Office & Training)||60|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver||7|
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Education|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Office & Training)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Civilian Motor Driver|
Age Limit (as on 22-05-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per the Governments norms.
Steps to Apply For DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to download the Application Form Format from the given link below.
- After downloading the Application Form candidates need to fill in their details carefully.
- Candidates have to enclose the application form along with the self-attested copy of the required documents as mentioned in the official notification and have to send it to the below mentioned address by postal means.
Address- The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643231 Tamil Nadu
Application Form Download Link
Candidates can download the application form format to apply for the various Defence Services Staff College posts by clicking on the given button below.
DSSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done in terms of their age limits, minimum qualification, documents
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Exam.
- Written Test qualified candidates will be called for skill/physical test.
- The final list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in written and skill/physical tests.
- To avoid the risk of COVID-19, candidates are advised to follow all instructions/guidelines issued by the Central / State Government for the prevention of COVID-19 from time to time.
- At the entrance, any candidate showing complaints of influence like illness (ILI) may not be allowed to for the written/skill test considering the safety of other persons.