DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam has released a notification for the post of Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level), Junior Assistant (Head Office) and Statistical Assistant. The DSE Assam Recruitment Notification 2020 is to recruit 133 aspirants as the assistants in various department. The online application is available is going to end on 23rd June 2020. Check eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy table, online application link and steps to apply in the article.
DSE Assam Recruitment: Overview
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, Statistical posts. Check all the important details in the table below.
|DSE Assam Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education Assam|
|Post||Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level),
Junior Assistant (Head Office) and Statistical Assistant
|Starting date||08th June 2020|
|Closing Date||23rd June 2020
|Category||State Govt. Job|
|Selection process||Written Exam and CPT|
DSE Assam Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||08th June 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||08th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd June 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
DSE Assam Recruitment: Vacancy
DSE Assam has released 133 vacancy for Assistant posts. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
|DSE Assam Recruitment 2020|
|Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)||99|
|Junior Assistant (Head Office)||20|
DSE Assam Recruitment: Salary
Check the Grade Pay and Pay Scale of the Junior Assistant and Statistical Assistant in the table below.
|DSE Assam Assistant Salary|
|Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Assistant (District Level & Govt. School Level)||Rs. 14000-60500||Rs. 5600/-|
|Junior Assistant (Head Office)||Rs. 14000-60500||Rs. 6200/-|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs. 14000-60500||Rs. 7600/-|
DSE Assam Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or any exam declared equivalent by the government. Candidates must possess computer skill for handling data and text on computer (Candidate must possess 6 months Diploma in Computer Application)
- Statistical Assistant: Graduate with Statistics or Economics or Maths as one of the subject in degree level and knowledge of Computer (Candidate must possess 6 months Diploma in Computer Application)
- Minumum: 18 yrs.
- Maximum: 38 yrs.
How To Apply For DSE Assam Recruitment?
- Click on the DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Link
Click on the link given below to apply online for DSE Assam Recruitment 2020.
Note: The Online Application is going to end on 23rd June 2020.
DSE Assam Assistant Application get rejected if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of DSE Assam Application by post is not acceptable.
For More Govt. Job Updates Click Below.