DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Secondary Education Assam, (DSE Assam) has invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Graduate Teacher (Science) and Graduate Teacher (Arts). Eligible candidates can apply for DSE Assam TGT Recruitment 2020 through the official website from 15 September to 30 September 2020.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Organization||Directorate of Secondary Education Assam,
|No. of Vacancies||5746|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||15 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30 September 2020|
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The Directorate of Secondary Education Assam, (DSE Assam) has given a notification for the recruitment of post of Graduate Teacher (Science) and Graduate Teacher (Arts). The candidates who possess the eligibility criteria and are keen to make a career in the teaching discipline may apply for 5746 vacancies until midnight of 30th September 2020. There is no application fee required for any of the posts.
The Official notification as released DSE is given below.
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies
Graduate Teacher (Science)
Graduate Teacher (Arts)
District Wise Vacancy Details For DSE Assam Recruitment 2020
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher (Science) District Wise Vacancy Detail
DSE Assam Graduate Teacher (Arts) District Wise Vacancy Detail
DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For the Graduate Teacher (Arts) – Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science) – Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation of Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education Recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid
Minimum Age Limit
Maximum Age Limit
Maximum Age Limit for Ex- servicemen
Maximum Age Limit for OBC/MOBC
Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST
Maximum Age Limit for PwD
Apply Online Link For DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
Here is the online application link for DSE Assam Recruitment 2020 For Teachers.
Register For DSR Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Log In For DSR Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Steps To Apply For DSE Assam Recruitment
- lick on the online link that has been provided above.
- As the new tab opens, Register for DSE Teacher Recruitment 2020 by filling the following details:
- After DSE Teacher Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents in color.
- Click the Submit button to complete the DSE Teacher 2020 Online form
Documents To Upload For DSE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 In Color
The following documents will have to be uploaded while filling up the online form un color. Black and white documents will not be accepted.
i. Passport Size Photograph.
ii. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
iii. Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
iv. DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
v. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
vi. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state
at National Level).
vii. Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET.
viii. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by
ix. Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by appropriate authority.
x. Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
xi. Scanned Signature.
Selection Process for DSE Assam Teacher Post
The selection of the candidates will be done merit list
You may also like to apply for the following:
DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment: 5043 Vacancies