DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Ministry of Defence has released the application for the trade apprentice posts @https://www.drdo.gov.in/labs-and-establishments/research-centre-imarat-rci. RCI under the DRDO Ministry of Defence has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 90 vacancies. All the candidates have to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice with 10 days from the release of notification.
DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies notified for DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice Recruitment is 90.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||10|
DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice Recruitment is given below. Moreover, this is a job for the candidates who have passed ITI.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification as per the post is given below.
|Fitter||ITI (Relevant Trades)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)|
How To Apply For DRDO RCI Trade Apprentice?
Those who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training in any Govt/ Public sector Undertaking
or are current Apprentices in any Organisation need not apply. To Apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice follow the instructions given below.
- The candidates have to first register themselves on the link that we have provided below.
- After successful registration, the candidates will have to be present at the given date, time, and venue on the particular date.
Link To Register For DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment
Before a candidate applies for DRDO Trade Apprentice, the candidate must register on the link that we have provided below.
Points To Note For DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- All the candidates have to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice by 06th October 2020.
- The candidates must register themselves on the website given above. Their candidature will not be considered unless they don’t register.
- only those candidates can apply who have never undergone Apprenticeship Training in any Govt/ Public sector Undertaking or are current Apprentices in any Organisation
- Candidates must report to the venue on time with all the documents as well as completely filled in the form.