DRDO has released vacancies for MTS CEPTAM Recruitment 2019-2020. Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites online applications from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. A total of 1817 vacancies are available. DRDO MTS Apply Online Link is out from 23rd December 2019. Check the notification details from the given article.
The Exam Date for DRDO MTS Exam will be released by the Organisation shortly. Till then candidates are to prepare for the MTS Written Exam.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||23rd December 2019, 10 AM|
|Application Last Date||23rd January 2020, 5 PM|
|Admit Card||To be notified later|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:
(As on 15/October/2019)
Minimum –18 Years
Maximum – 25 Years
Age relaxation – As per the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification: 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass.
- MEDICAL FITNESS: Candidates must be in good mental and physical health and
free from any physical deformity which may interfere in efficient discharge
of duties. If a candidate is found unfit, he/she will not be offered an appointment. For PwD candidates, medical fitness standards are as per extant Govt. of India rules
DRDO CEPTAM Vacancy
|Post code||Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GENERAL||TOTAL|
|1301||Multi Tasking Staff||163||114||503||188||849||1817|
DRDO MTS Selection Process
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection) as described below.
|Tier||Mode/ Type of Examination||Scope of Examination||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||CBT (Screening*)||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||35||90 MINUTES|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|2||CBT(Final Selection)||General Science||40||40||90 MINUTES|
i) The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/ Govt. of India policy.
*Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
A) SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will be considered against the unreserved vacancies as per extent Govt. of India orders.
B) The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD candidates.
C) Shortlisted candidates will be called for Tier-II.
**Final Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates). However, this ratio may increase or decrease depending upon organizational requirements. The last candidate securing equal marks in Tier-I in the bracket will also be included. Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
Important Points for DRDO CEPTAM MTS Exam:
A) Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
B) The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
C) The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
D) There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
E) The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to the essential qualification required for the post.
F) The medium for the examination will be Hindi and English
G) Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Salary 2019-20
Candidates recruited will get Pay at Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix as per Govt. of India rules.
Other benefits which include dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, children education allowance, leave travel concession, medical facilities, CSD facility and other allowances/advances as per extant Govt. of India rule.
DRDO MTS Apply Online Link2019-20
The DRDO CEPTAM MTS Apply Online Link is activated now, 23rd December 2019. The instructions & other requirements of the online application have been provided.
Steps to Apply Online for DRDO MTS:
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION button on the topmost right corner of the home page
- Start your application process by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on save and next button.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph and that of the signature must be updated.
- Next, fill in your academic details and professional qualification. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form to verify the entered information. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on the Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by DRDO for further login into the official website.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Application Fee 2020
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
The fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank
charges shall be borne by candidates only.
EXEMPTION FROM PAYMENT OF FEE: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extent Govt. of India rules.
Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession
Please note that the last date to apply online is 23rd January 2020. Thus, candidates must complete the online application form before the last date in order to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Stay Connected for more updates on DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020!