DRDO ASL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has informed the ASL Apprentice Recruitment as per employment news, 7th-13th March publication. The Advanced Systems Laboratory has invited applications to fill 60 vacancies for the Engagement of Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices. Check the details from the notification and apply here by sending the applications through offline mode.
DRDO ASL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation Advanced Systems Laboratory|
|Notification Date||6th March 2020|
|Application Submission Dates||6th March 2020 to 22nd March 2020|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice | Trade Apprentice | Technician Apprentice(Diploma)|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Jobs|
DRDO ASL Apprentice Vacancy 2020
The Vacancy number for each post has been mentioned in the table:
Eligibility for DRDO Apprentice in ASL
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Aerospace Engineering/ Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering/Degree in Electronics & 4
Communication Engg/ Mechanical Engineering
- Technician(Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg/ Diploma in Mechanical Engg
- Trade Apprentice: ITI in CNC Programmer cum Operator/ ITI in computer operator & Programming Assistant/ ITI in Electrician/ ITI in Fibre Reinforced Plastics Processor/ ITI in Fitter
Selection & Salary Of DRDO ASL Apprentice
The selection will be done on the basis of academic merit/ written test/ interview as decided by the conducting body
Salary for each post will be:
- Graduate Apprentice: INR 9,000
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: INR 8,000
- Trade Apprentice INR 7,700 to INR 8,050
How to Apply For DRDO ASL Apprentice?
As mentioned, the application process is through offline mode. Given is the address to which the applications are to be sent.
The Director, Advanced Systems Laboratory, Dr A.P.J, Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Defence Research & Development Organisation, P.O Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
Last Date to submit applications is 22nd March. So, all applications with required documents should be delivered on or before the last date.
Also, note the requirements of the form:
- Duly filled in application (as per proforma attached)
- Self-attested copies (such as Mark sheets, Degree Certificates, two passport size photos,
Caste Certificate (if applicable), PWD (if applicable))
- Aadhar/Photo ID
- Registration Certificate as in MHRDNATS/NCVTMIS Portal)