Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021: Recruitment notice released by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, New Delhi for 30 Teaching and 24 Non Teaching Posts. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi is a State University established through Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Act, 2007 by the Legislature of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Posts included Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor for the Teaching and posts for Non Teaching includes Controller of Finance, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Jr. System Administrator (IT), Sr. Assistant, and Jr. Assistant /Jr. Assistant cum Caretaker. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date i.e., 1st May 2021. Candidates can check more details related to the recruitment below in this post.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University|
|Post||Various Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts|
|No. of Posts||54|
|Start Date To Apply Online||11th April 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||01st May 2021|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Those who are interested in the posts of Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor) and Non-Teaching (Controller of Finance, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, and more) can check the official notification released by the University by clicking on the below two buttons.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
In the given tables below candidates can see the Vacancy and number of vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching Department.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Controller of Finance||01|
|Jr. System Administrator (IT)||01|
|Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum Caretaker||07|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
- Non Teaching- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed (applicants possessing CA qualifications considered as equivalent to the Post Graduate Degree).
- Teaching- A Master Degree with 55% Marks From Recognized University along with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR OR Ph.D. degree from reputed Indian/Foreign University.
Age Limit (As on 01st May 2021)
The candidates must not exceed 56 years of age as on 01st May 2021.
- Teaching- Candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable fee for UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs.1000/-
- Non Teaching- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee for the post of Section Officer, Sr. Assistant & Jr. System Administrator (IT) of Rs. 500/- and for the post of Jr. Assistant /Jr. Assistant-cum-Caretaker of Rs.300/-
- No application fee will be charged from applicants belonging to SC, ST, PwBD, and Women categories.
Steps To Apply For Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to fill the application form Online.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form from the link provided above.
- Need to fill in all the details correctly.
- After filling in the details candidates have to pay the application fees online.
- After submission of the online application and successful payment of the fee, candidates will be required to take a printout of the online application.
- Candidates have to send a hard copy of the online application along with self-attested required documents to the below-mentioned address which must reach the University office up to 07th May 2021(17:30 hrs)(preferably by Registered/Speed Post).
Address- DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC SERVICES) ROOM No.3.DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY DELHI LOTHIAN ROAD, KASHMERE GATE CAMPUS, DELHI–110 006
Online Application Link
Candidates can find the Application link to apply for 54 posts of both Teaching and Non-Teaching Department of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi below.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates who will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and experience will be called for the Walk-In-Interview.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Recruitment Salary Structure
Salary structure for the posts in Teaching Department are mentioned below
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 57,700- 1,82,400 per month|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,31,400- 2,17,100 per month|
|Professor||Rs. 1,44,200- 2,18,200 per month|