Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, DMRC CRA Exam Analysis 2020 has been discussed for the executive, non-executive post-exam. Given is our interpretation of the exam for which almost every year a good number of candidates appear. The second shift of 17th February is over and hence we bring to you the analysis of the day. We will be discussing the type of questions, the level of exam and the number of good attempts.
DMRC Exam Analysis
- Type of Questions- This means which part of the syllabus was covered including which questions were asked more and how many of them were asked.
- Level of exam- This means the difficulty level of the exam, that is, how easily the attempts were made.
- Good attempts- This refers to the most number of corrected answers marked by the candidates.
Considering these factors, the cut off will be prepared.
DMRC Exam Review for each section
The exam review for DMRC Exam as pointed above are provided here. Based on the memory of the students, the analysis has been provided.
For General Awareness Section:
10 Questions from Current Affairs, GA and computer while 25 questions were from science and 5 were from values and ethics. The difficulty level of the section was moderate.
For General Intelligence section:
- Questions in General Intelligence were from analogy, odd one out, dictionary puzzle followed by blood relations and missing numbers
- The level of General Intelligence section was overall easy
- The number of good attempts was 25-27, which justifies the easy level
For Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
- Questions were mostly from SI, CI, Time, work & pipe-cistern, Speed, time & distance, profit-loss(Approx 16 questions) followed by percentage, algebra, mensuration and number system.
- Questions from SI, CI and Mensuration were easy to moderate level while other topic questions were all easy
- The overall level of Quant was between easy & moderate
- The number of good attempts was 24-26
DMRC CRA English Section Analysis
- The section of English had a lot of questions from sentence improvement- 10 questions with a moderate difficulty level.
- Questions from fillers were equal in number (that is 10) while error detection and reading comprehension question were 4-5 in number.
- Overall the level of this section was moderate
Overall, one may say that the first shift of DMRC Recruitment was not very difficult. Let us see how other shifts turn out. The exam analysis is important for the students to determine or recall the conducted exam. The fate of the exam level can also be known through this.
We hope the analysis given was useful to the candidates and that their assessment of their own performance could be determined accurately. We wish you all the best!