DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical & Health Services (DMHS), Jaipur has released a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) posts @rajswasthya.nic.in. With respect to Advertisement, the notification informs the recruitment of 6310 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officers. Candidates interested in the post, may check the notification details and apply online for the same. Check Important Dates, PDF, Vacancy & Online form.
DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment
DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment Notification 2020 is released for select community health officers through a written exam. Check Important Dates here and download PDF.
|DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical & Health Services (DMHS), Jaipur|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|No of Vacancy||6310|
|Online Application Start Date||02nd September 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||16th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
DMHS Jaipur Community Health Officer Vacancies
The Vacancies for DMHS Jaipur CHO in TSP and Non-TSP area is given in the table below:
DMHS Jaipur Community Health Officer Eligibility Criteria
DMHS Jaipur CHO Eligibility will be as per the basic norms of RPSC.
- Candidates Should Possess GNM, B.Sc (Community Health, Nursing), BAMS from a recognized university
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years.
DMHS Jaipur CHO Online Application Fee
Check the application fee for the DMHS Jaipur CHO Online Application Form.
- General, OBC/ MBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 400/-
- OBC/ MBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC/ ST, Shahriya Category: Rs. 300/-
- For PH/ Female Widow/ Female Divorcee:Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment?
- Check the link given below or go to the official website @rajswasthya.nic.in
- Click the apply button to open the online application form
- Fill the required details such as identity certificate, DOB, Address, Education, and Experience
- Recheck the entered details
- Pay the application fee
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment Online Application Link
The Link has begun from 02nd September 2020.
Important points for DMHS Jaipur CHO Online form
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection.
- Starting Date of DMHS Jaipur CHO Online Form: 02nd September 2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 16th September 2020.
DMHS Jaipur CHO Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Not sending the complete DMHS Jaipur CHO Application by post.
DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post the DMHS Jaipur Recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the community health officer posts only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies the recruitment is released?
Ans. There are 6310 vacancies BPSC Polytechnic Lecturer.
Q 3. Where can one apply for DMHS Jaipur CHO Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the DMHS Jaipur CHO from the link given in the article or directly from the official website.
Q 4. When was the Notification released?
Ans. The notification was released on 31st August 2020.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 16th September 2020.