DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Haryana has released 275 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse on their official website. Interested candidates can apply from 14th October 2021. The last date of online application is 8th November 2021. Read on to know more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Overview
DMER is inviting online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a regular basis in government medical colleges of Haryana state. Online applications have started from 14th October 2021. Aspiring candidates can refer to the table given below for more information about recruitment:
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date of Online Application||14th October 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||8th November 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||10th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Screening and Document Verification|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt. Jobs|
|Official Websitefirstname.lastname@example.org, @uhsr.ac.in|
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Notification PDF
Aspiring candidates applying for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 must go through all the details and instructions specified in the recruitment notification. The notification can be downloaded from the official website or candidates can click on the link provided below:
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
A total of 275 vacancies has been released by DMER for the post of Staff Nurse. Aspiring candidates can refer to the table given below:
|2.||Economic Weaker Section (EWS)||25|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||47|
|4.||Backward Class – A (BCA)||38|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen (ESM UR)||15|
|6.||Backward Class – B (BCB)||28|
|10.||Eligible Sports Person (ESP UR)||03|
|14.||Physically Handicapped (One Arm, One Leg)||04|
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse must ensure that they hold the eligibility criteria specified in the recruitment notification. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse must have the following qualification:
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent with Hindi as a compulsory subject from a recognized Board, or
- Candidate must possess a Certificate in Nursing or Midwifery or B Sc. or M Sc. in Nursing from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, or
- Candidate must be registered with Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
At the time of joining, candidates registered with Nursing Council must produce the Registration Certificate of Haryana Nurses and Nurse Midwives Council.
The age limit of candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
On 14th October, DMER released the recruitment notification for 275 vacancies for Staff Nurses on their official website. Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online application forms. Candidates can apply online from the official website or click on the link provided below:
Steps to Apply for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021
The online applications for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 start from 14th October 2021. The steps for applying for the post of Staff Nurse are as follows:
- Visit the official website @uhsr.ac.in or click on the link provided above to apply online.
- New candidates must click on Register and then Continue to Registration.
- Enter your Name, Gender, Contact Number, Email ID and set up the password and Security Question and Answer.
- Check all the details and click on Register.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive OTP on their registered number. Click on Print My Login to save your login details with security question
Login for Registered Candidates
- Candidates can now click on Click to Login and they will redirected to Login screen.
- Enter your Login ID and click on Proceed.
- Verification Code will appear which must be entered in the required field.
- Click on Verify Password.
- Candidates must carefully fill the details related to Personal, Contact, Reservation and Qualification one by one. Click on Save and Proceed after filling each detail.
- Upload scanned photo and signature as well as other documents required too complete the application process.
- After completing all the details, click on View Profile.
- Application Form filled by the candidate will appear on the screen. Download and take a printout for future reference.
- Now click on Print Declaration. Sign the declaration and save this file.
- Click on Upload Declaration Document.
- Click on Upload icon and then Choose File.
- Select the Declaration File and click on Upload File.
- Click on Apply to Post(s).
- Post Details will automatically appear, click on Apply, then OK.
- Click on Pay your Fees (left side) under Fee Payment.
- Complete the payment process through suitable mode of payment.
- Download and take a printout of the E-receipt for future reference.
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse must pay the application fees from 14th October 2021 to 10th November 2021. The application fees is shown in the table below:
|Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped||NIL|
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 for the post of Staff Nurse will undergo the following selection process:
- Written Test: Candidates have to appear in the written test which will be conducted in various locations in Haryana.
- Candidates who have cleared the written test (50% or more) will be given marks on the basis of their socio-economic criteria and work experience.
- Merit List for cut off will be prepared in ratio 1:5 (where post is single) and category-wise ratio will be 1:3 (where posts are more than one) for candidates who have cleared the written exam.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for candidates scoring identical marks in the following order:
- Older candidate will be given more preference than younger candidates.
- Candidates scoring higher marks in the written exam will considered for final selection.
- Marks scored in graduation.
- Marks scored in matriculation.
In the final round, shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for the post of Staff Nurse must be familiar with the exam pattern of DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 to clear the written exam. The exam pattern is as follows:
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||10|
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus
The syllabus of written for the post of Staff Nurse is as follows:
23 questions will be given related to Haryana State in various domains such as History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment Culture. Number of questions in each domain may vary.
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – Salary
Candidates who clear the written test and fulfill the socio-economic criteria will be shortlisted and call for document verification. The salary of the Staff Nurse will be as per 7th CPC FPL-6
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies are released by DMER, Haryana?
Ans. DMER has released 275 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse.
Q2. What is the starting date of online applications for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of online applications for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 is 14th October 2021.
Q3. What is the last date of online applications for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of online applications for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 is 8th November 2021.
Q4. How to apply for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link to apply online for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021. Follow the steps mentioned in this article.