DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited for the Staff Nurse posts by the Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME), Assam on its official website @dme.assam.gov.in from 01st to 07th October 2020 till midnight.
The office of the director of medical education, Assam will be recruiting 484 candidates for the post of Staff Nurse.
DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment: Overview
DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME)|
|Post||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
|Starting date||01st October 2020|
|Closing Date||07th October 2020|
DME Assam Staff Nurse Vacancies
DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse: Candidates holding B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The candidate must have also registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How To Apply For DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment?
The candidates who will be applying for the first time will have to register themselves first. The candidates who have already registered will have to complete the application procedure by Logging in with the required details.
- Click on the DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Apply Online For DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment
Click on the link that is given below to apply for DME Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
Pay Scale For DME Assam Staff Nurse
The salary for the DME Assam Recruitment is given below for the two posts along with the Grade Pay as mentioned below.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-50,500 + GP 6,800.
You may also apply for the ongoing govt. job recruitments as given below: