Under DME Assam Recruitment 2020 Notification, 399 vacancies have been released. The notification invites application with various education qualification starting from 8th Pass. The official notification released from the Directorate of Medical Education(DME) informs the eligibility, vacancy, online application for the recruitment process.
DME Assam Recruitment 2020
A brief of DME Assam Recruitment 2020 has been tabulated:
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Medical Education(DME)|
|Number of Vacancies||399|
|Education Qualification||8th Pass | Degree | Diploma | ITI|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh, Assam|
|Category of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14th February 2020|
DME Assam Vacancy 2020
|Jr Administrative Asst cum Computer Operator||04|
DME Assam Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria include the age limit & education qualification:
- Age Limit: The age limit of all candidates apply for any of the mentioned posts should be between 18 and 38 years
- Education Qualification:
- Grade 4 – 8th class passed
- Jr Administrative Asst cum Computer Operator – HSSLC and Diploma in Computer Application
- Stenographer – Degree and Diplom
- Library Assistant/Assistant Librarian – HSSLC and Diploma in Computer Application
- Electrician – ITI Passed
- Chowkidar – Class 8th
- Driver – HSLC
- Accountant – B.Com with 1 year in computer application
- Receptionist – HSSLC
- Lab Technician – 6 Posts
- Dental Mechanic – HSSLC and Diploma
- Dental Hygienist – HSSLC and Diploma
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc Nursing
- Chair Side Assistant – HSSSLC
- Radiographer – HSSSLC with Radiographer certificate
- Nursing Attendant – 12 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – Class 8th
DME Assam Post Salary
- For 8th Pass candidates’ profile, the grade pay is between 12000 to 52000 while for other posts, it is 14000 to 60500
- The given pay scale is alluring enough for candidates who are looking for a 10th Pass govt job.
Selection Process for DME Recruitment Assam
The selection process involves a written test after which the merit list will be prepared. This will be followed by a document verification process. Document verification requires the following documents:
Passport size photographs | Admit Card or HSLC or Birth certificate Age proof | All mark sheets & Passing certificate | Caste Certificate | Permanent residentship certificate | Employment exchange registration certificate
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020?
The direct link to apply online has been provided. Scan your photograph (maximum 35kb) and your signature (maximum 30kb) and keep ready for uploading during filling up of the Online Application Form.
Use the link & instructions to complete the online form:
Note: Submit the online form before 14th February 2020.
The link given is that of the official website.
- As the link opens, go through the instructions and click the next button
- Click the required post’s link and a new page will open
- Complete the personal details asked followed by the Save & Submit
- Now, fill the remaining details such as education qualifications, documents to be uploaded
- Verify the entered details, Make Payment & Click Submit
For Our Readers
The notifications for all government jobs are provided @sarkarijobs247.com. These latest updates can be made available on a regular basis using the subscription. Hit the bell icon!