DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020: Directorate of Medical Education Assam has released the Admit Card for the post of Group 3 Technical Posts on 01st September 2020 @dme.assam.gov.in. DME Skill Test & Document Verification for Various Grade III (Technical) Posts of Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpur will held on 04th September 2020. Candidates who had applied for the Grade 3 posts can download the Admit Card and go through this article for the information regarding DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020.
DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020
The important dates regarding the DME Assam are mentioned in the table below. Check for DME Assam 2020 Exam Dates:
|Admit Card Released||01st September 2019|
|DME Assam 2019 Exam Dates||
04th September 2020
|Result||To be notified later|
Steps to download DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the link provided below to download DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card link.
Step 2: A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3: Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4: Now click on the “Download” button.
Step 5: You will be able to see DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6: Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 Link
The DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Documents to carry with your DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card!
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for DME Assam Grade 3 Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.
ALL THE BEST !!