DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020: The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has released notification for the Specialist posts. DME AP is hiring specialist on contract basic to compensate for the void created due to COVID-19 pandemic. There are total of 1305 vacancies for the specialist post. Check the eligibility, online application dates, Vacancy distribution, PDF, of 19th April and 01st May 2020 notifications in the article below.
DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
There are two notification for DME AP Specialist recruitment, one was released on 29th April and other one was on 01st May. The last date to apply online for both are 07th and 09th May respectively. Check all the official notification PDF, eligibility, vacancy distribution and other details in the article.
DME AP Specialist Recruitment: Overview
|Notification Date||29th April & 01st May 2020|
|Application Start Date||29th April & 01st May 2020|
|Application Last Date||07th May & 09th May 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
DME AP Specialist: Vacancy
The vacancies details for the the 29th April 2020 are given in the table below.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
The Vacancy details of the notification date 01st May 2020 are given in the table below.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for AP DME Specialists
- Specialist in General Medicine: MD or DNB in General Medicine.
- Specialist in Pulmonary Medicine: MD or DNB in Pulmonary medicine
- Specialist in Anesthesiology: MD or DNB in Anesthesiology.
- Specialist in Different Department: MD / MS/ DM / M.Ch / DNB in the concerned branch by MCI.
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years.
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates should not have completed 45 years.
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years.
DME AP Specialist 2020 Application Fee
There is no Application Fee for the DME AP Specialist recruitment 2020.
DME AP Specialist Online Application
The DME AP Specialist Online Application Form is available for two notification from 29th April and 01st May till 07th April and 09th May 2020 respectively. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
The link for Online Application Form of DME AP Specialist is available to complete the online form is provided below.
Steps to follow for DME AP Specialist Online Application
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for DME AP Specialist:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Enter your “SSC Name”, “Aadhar Number” and “Mobile Number”..
- Click on the Send OTP Button.
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- Enter all the asked credentials, email address, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Mode of Selection for DME AP Specialist
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in their qualifying PG degree/ super specialty Examination.
Important Points for DME AP Specialist
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criteria for completion of the DME AP Specialist Online form.
- To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before confirming for submission of the application.
- SMS or E-mail would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
DME AP Specialist Application stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of DME AP Specialist Application by post is not acceptable