DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Health Services, Assam (DHS Assam) has released a recruitment notification for ANM, Steno Typist, Lab Tech, and Others Posts. There are a total of 594 vacancies for DHS Assam Recruitment. The candidates can apply online for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 until 21st October 2020 in online mode only.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Highlights
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam|
|Post||ANM, Steno Typist, Lab Tech and others|
|Starting date||06th October 2020|
|Closing Date||21st October 2020|
|Category||Assam Govt. Job|
DHS Assam Recruitment Vacancy Details
|ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives)||545|
|Field Worker/Social Worker||11|
|Field & Evaluation Worker||03|
DHS Assam Recruitment Notification PDF
The notification for the Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam Recruitment 2020 is released for the ANM, Steno Typist, Lab Tech, and Others posts. The candidates are to apply in online mode by 21st October 2020 through the online link that has been provided below on this site. There is no application fee to be paid by any candidate.
The DHS Assam Recruitment Notification PDF is given below for 594 vacancies.
DHS Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification as per the post for DHS Assam Recruitment is given below:
|Refrigerator Mechanic||HSSLC passed with ITI Diploma from govt. Recognized Institute.|
|ANM (Auxiliary Nurse & Midwives)||ANM Training passed from Assam govt.institution or institution recognized by India Nursing Council and Assam Nursing Council and Registered under Assam Nursing Council.|
|Computer, Junior Assistant||Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science from a recognized University or equivalent and applicant must possess 6 months of diploma in Computer Application.|
|Field Worker/Social Worker, Field & Evaluation Worker||HSSLC passed from the recognized council with a minimum of 6 months of Diploma in Computer Application.|
|Steno-Typist||Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science from a recognized University or equivalent and applicant must possess 6 months of diploma in stenography.|
|Laboratory Technician||HSSLC passed with Diploma in lab technology from govt. Recognized Institute.|
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. norms.
How To Apply For DHS Assam Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below to apply online for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020.
- As the new tab opens, Register for DHS Assam Recruitment by filling the following details:
- After DHS Assam Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of DHS Assam 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the DHS Assam 2020 Online form.
Apply Online Link For DHS Assam Recruitment
Here is the direct link to apply online for DHS Assam Recruitment for ANM and other posts.
DHS Assam Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of DHS Assam Online Application by post is not acceptable