APSC JE Admit Card 2021: Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam has recently released Admit Card for the recruitment exam for Screening Test for Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANM), Laboratory Technician, Refrigerator Mechanic on its official website @dhsfw.assam.gov.in. on January 05, 2021. The exam will be conducted on January 10, 2021. The candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter from the direct link provided in the article.
DHS Assam ANM Admit Card 2021: Overview
|DHS Assam ANM Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam|
|Post Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwives (ANM), Laboratory Technician, Refrigerator Mechanic|
|Exam Date||January 10, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 05, 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test|
How to Download DHS Assam ANM Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website @apsc.nic.in on your web browser or click on the direct link provided above.
- Click on the latest update section that appears on the homepage.
- Click- Download intimation letters for Screening Test for the post of ANM.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to fill up your Roll No correctly.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and save a print out for future reference.
DHS Assam ANM Admit Card 2021: Direct Link
Directorate of Health Service (DHS), Assam will be conducting ANM and other posts exam on January 10, 2021. The admit card has been released on its official website for the same. You can download the Admit card for DHS Assam NHM Admit Card 2021 from the direct link given below:
Information Available On Assam PSC JE Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents with DHS Assam Admit Card 2020
Along with the printout of the DHS Assam ANM Admit Card 2020, candidates have to carry the following documents given below.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License