DHS Assam Admit Card 2019
Directorate of Health Service, Assam has released Admit Card for the post of Peon, Chowkidar, Ward Boy, Ward Girl & Dark Room Attendant on 25th September 2019. DHS Assam Examination is scheduled to be held on 29th September 2019 in 20 Districts of Assam. Students can click on the link provided below to download Admit Card and go through this article for the information regarding DHS Assam Admit Card 2019.
DHS Assam 2019: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the DHS Assam 2019 are mentioned in the table below. Check for DHA Assam 2019 Exam Dates:
|Admit Card Released||25th September 2019|
|DHS Assam 2019 Exam Dates||
29th of September 2019
|Result||To be notified later|
Steps to Download DHS Assam Admit Card 2019:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download DHS Assam Admit card 2019.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Download” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see DHS Assam Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
DHS Assam Admit Card 2019 Link
The DHS Assam Admit Card exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Documents to carry with your DHS Assam Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for DHS Assam Admit Card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!