DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment: Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (DHFWS) Karnataka has released a recruitment notification for Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Health Officer posts @karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. The total no. of vacancies under the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 is 2815. Eligible and interested candidates can apply only through online mode for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment through the official website as well as through the direct link that is given below on this site. The candidates can apply online on or before 15th October 2020.
Get to know every detail of the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 for Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Health Officer Posts. Know the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Online Application Link, DHFWS Karnataka Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, selection process, and other related details.
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment: Overview
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (DHFWS) Karnataka|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Health Officer|
|Starting Date||16th September 2020|
|Closing Date||15th October 2020|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Vacancy Details
The total no. of vacancies that have been notified by the DHFWS Karnataka is 2815. The post wise vacancy details are given below.
|DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (General Medicine)||241||MBBS, PG|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (General Surgery)||89|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||279||MBB, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (ENT)||49|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Dermatology & Venereal Diseases (Skin))||108|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Anaesthesia)||203|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Pediatrician)||296|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Ophthalmology)||82|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Orthopedics)||31|
|Sr Medical Officer/ Specialist (Radiology)||55|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||1265||MBBS|
|Dental Health Officer||90||BDS|
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Notification PDF
The DHFWS Karnataka will be recruiting eligible candidates for medical posts. The notification for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment is released on its official site @karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. The candidates can apply online from 16th September to 15th October 2020 only through online mode. The total number of vacancies for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment is 2815.
The official notification PDF for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 is given below:
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||16th September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||16th October 2020|
|Last Date To Application fee||16th October 2020|
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist: Candidates possessing MBBS Degree with Post Graduation Degree or diploma in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- General Duty Medical Officer: Candidates possessing MBBS Degree from a University established by law in India. The General Duty Medical Officer recruited under these rules shall work in rural areas for a minimum period of 6 years.
- Dental Health Officer: Candidate must possess BDS Degree from a university established by Law in India. The Dental Health Officer recruited under these rules shall work in rural areas for a minimum period of 6 years.
- Minimum: 26 Yrs.
- Maximum: 42 Yrs.
Application Fee For DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
|For Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A & 3B||Rs. 500/-|
|For Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
|For Others:||Rs. 1000/-|
Note: SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PH are exempted from payment of a fee.
How To Apply For DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below
- Register by entering Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, documents, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
Document To Upload Online For DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020
1. Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels of 20KB to 50KB
2. Signature: 140 x 60 pixels of 10KB to 20KB
3. Candidates need to upload proof of educational qualification, caste, experience, etc wherever required, at the time of filling online application
Online Application Link For DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment
Candidates can apply online only from 16th September 2020 to 15th October 2020. The Online Application Link for DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment is given below.
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of DHFWS Karnataka Online Application by post is not acceptable
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment FAQs
Q. What are the posts for which I can apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply for the medical posts under DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment.
Q. How many total vacancies are there for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 2815 vacancies for the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of the DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment online application?
Ans. The last date of DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment is 15th October 2020.