DGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020 is Out @dgvcl.com. Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board invites application from graduates to recruit 482 Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak.
The candidates who wish to get a job in Gujarat Govt. can apply from the link given below. The following article provides you with the details on eligibility criteria, how to apply, examination pattern and other necessary details.
Important Dates For DGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020
The following table covers all the important dates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to work in DGVCL as a Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak.
|DGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Position Name||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Starting date||26th December 2019, 10:30 am|
|Closing Date||15th January 2020, 11:59 pm|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Vacancy For DGVCL Junior Assistant 2020
The following table shows the category wise vacancy for the recruitment of Junior Assistant.
DGVCL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
DGVCL examination is conducted by Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited. Click on the following link to download the official notification for DGVCL Recruitment 2020 to work as a Junior Assistant.
DGVCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidates apply for DGVCL Recruitment 2020, he/she must ensure that they fulfill the educational qualification and the age limit as prescribed by the examination conducting body. Below are the educational, qualification, Required skill and the age limit which a candidate has to fulfill to apply for the examination.
- Educational Qualification
Full-time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
- Required Skill
The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- Age Limit
For Unreserved Category: 30 years
Age relaxation shall be given as per Govt. norms
DGVCL Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak Salary
The appointed candidates in DGVCL Recruitment 2020 will be entitled salary as follows.
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
Note: No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except the Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03 February 2003.
DGVCL Exam Pattern 2020
The following is the examination pattern for DGVCL Recruitment 2020. There will be five (5) sections in multiple-choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section. The candidates who qualify the written examination will have to appear for an interview.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Note: The exam will be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer. The total marks would be 100.
DGVCL 2020 Application Fee For Online Application
|UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
DGVCL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
The following are the steps to how to apply for DGVCL Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- A new page will appear to enter your credentials.
- Enter your details and click on Submit.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Click on the Home button below that page.
- Login using the Login Id and Password and enter details.
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- After the successful payment of fees, your application will be registered.
Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you pay the fees.
Link To Apply For DGVCL Recruitment 2020
Click on the link below to apply for the junior assistant post.
Important Points for DGVCL Junior Assistants / Vidyut Sahayak 2020
- There will be a normalization of marks for deciding the final marks of the candidates.
- For any query, you may contact Help Desk No.0261-2506189 between 11.00 am to 6.00 pm on working days. You may also send an Email for your query on email@example.com
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be for local residents of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95.
- The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being Resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
- Submit your applications before the Closing Date.