Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), a public sector undertaking has invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, and Executive in various disciplines. The recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager and other posts is under advt. no. 2/2020. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria had applied online for 54 vacancies by 15th March.
As per the latest notice released by DFCCIL, it has been confirmed that the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Exam Date is going to held in October. The DFFCIL Assistant Manager Exam Date was postponed in view of all India lockdown due to Corona Virus. Check the Revised Exam Date.
Refer to the image below.
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Exam Date
|Recruitment Body||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||CBT, Interview, Medical Test|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility||Graduate or Higher Level of Educational Qualification|
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: CBT Exam Date
|Opening Date for Online Registration||15th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th March 2020|
|DFCCIL Admit Card||10 days before exam date|
|DFCCIL Tentative Exam Date||29th October 2020|
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The recruitment is being conducted for multiple posts. Therefore, it is likely that the no. of vacancy will vary. Given below is the table of post wise vacancy.
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||17|
|Assistant Manager (Information
|Executive (Human Resource)||05|
|Executive (Information Technology)||02|
|Junior Manager (Human Resource)||04|
DFCCIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
With the vacancy being released for the above-mentioned posts, therefore, the educational qualification is different for each of them. Read the educational qualifications as per the post given below.
- Educational Qualification
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||Pass in final examination of CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Assistant Manager (Information
|Full time MBA or MCA or M.Tech with not less than 60% marks.|
|Executive (Finance)||Three years full-time Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with not less than 60% marks.|
|Executive (Human Resource)||Three years full-time BBA in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks|
|Executive (Information Technology)||Full-time B.E./B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics &
Communications) with not less than 60% marks.
|Junior Manager (Human Resource)||Two years full-time MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in
HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
The age for each of the posts is given below.
Assistant Manager 18-30 years
Jr. Manager 18-27 years
Executive 18-30 years
How To Apply For DFCCIL Recruitment 2020?
Follow the instructions given below to apply online for DFCCIL Recruitment.
- There are two stages of applying online. |Registration | Login |
- All the candidates will first have to register themselves.
- On successful registration, they will receive a registration no. and a password.
- After that, the candidates have to log in and then furnish the rest of the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification and so on.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and relevant certificates.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee as given below.
Fee For DFCCIL Recruitment
|Assistant Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.1000.00|
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.1000.00|
Link To Apply Online For DFCCIL Recruitment
Online applications were ended on 15.03.2020 up to 23:45 hrs.
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates must score the qualifying marks in the selection procedure rounds to be appointed for DFCCIL Job. The levels of the selection process are in this way:
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Interview for the selected posts
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test (ON-LINE MODE) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- There will be 120 questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied and 24 questions on General aptitude.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- There shall be negative marking in Computer Based Test and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ ¼ (0.25) mark.
Qualifying Marks For DFCCIL CBT
Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed
- 40% for UR
- 30% for OBC-NCL/EWS/SC
- 25% for ST
For More Sarkari Jobs click below.