DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020: The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released the admit card of the DFCCIL Assistant Manager 2020 exam. The DFCCIL Assistant Manager exam is going to take place on 29th October 2020. Candidates can download the DFCCIL Assistant Manager admit card from the link given below 2020.
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
The DFCCIL has released the admit card of the written exam for those candidates who had applied for the DFCCIL Assistant Manager exam. DFCCIL Assistant Manager 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 29th October 2020. Do note that this test is qualifying & scoring in nature. Read on to know more.
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click the Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card Link
The link to DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on the DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity Proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for DFCCIL Assistant Manager Admit Card and for all further information.
ALL THE BEST !!